• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
10 Minute Misconduct

GAME 5 ROLL CALL

Rate this topic

215B row 20!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!! I'll be on cloud 9 all night at work. I'm pretty sure I've told everyone I'm going at least 5 times. I've also received a couple of death threats from my friends. :unsure:

I've definitely got a lot of people from work to start watching hockey this year. Most of them are cheering for the Wings so that I'll have my first alcoholic drink. I'm 23 and have still not had a sip of alcohol. I've been telling people I'll do it when the Wings win the cup next. I'm hoping the time is now. PLEASE make me have my first drink at the Joe Wings!

At the price game 5 tickets are going for, I would sell mine and watch the damn game on a brand new TV.

I have a friend who had game 5 tickets for the stanley cup final back in 2003 when Detroit clinched. He paid $300 or so face value for them (lower bowl, I can't remember the exact cost), and sold both of them on his way to the rink from Greektown. A guy offered $2500 cash for both of them. He whipped out 25 $100 bills in Greektown for them. My friend couldn't pass it up, so he sold them and made $2200 in profit.

Game 5 tickets are going for $800 each upper bowl right now. Lower are up to $3000 each.

Section 108, row 18!!!

Our season tickets that we've had since the Joe opened... My Dad and I were at the '97 game, (missed the '98 game as it was in Carolina), my Dad and my Bro went to the '02 game, so this year its my Bro and my turn... Gotta love the rotation we have going for Cup games :thumbup:

Section 108, row 18!!!

Our season tickets that we've had since the Joe opened... My Dad and I were at the '97 game, (missed the '98 game as it was in Carolina), my Dad and my Bro went to the '02 game, so this year its my Bro and my turn... Gotta love the rotation we have going for Cup games :thumbup:

/ Standing room only lol.

1 ticket to SCF game 5, 580 dollars... Chance to see the cup won in person, priceless.