• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KronwallCRUNCH

Bounty on Bettman

Rate this topic

If hitting Gary Bettman in the face with an octopus is wrong, I don't want to be right.

LMAO.

I actually called in 97.1 today and got this thread some publicity...Doug/Gator cut me off eventually, saying that they don't condone this, etc., but not before I plugged LGW and the bounty!

VICTORY!

Guest redwingsfan04

whos going to man up and take the pot of gold

any takers

I would laugh so hard if an octopus got anywhere near him, but there would have to be pictures of it. They wouldn't dare post pictures online of such a dastardly deed. :angel: That would be just priceless though.

I know you guys all sound pumped about this idea, but here is why I hope this DOESN'T happen.

1. This could be THE NIGHT for the RED WINGS to celebrate coming out on top.

Even though we may dislike Bettman, we need to leave the spotlight on the PLAYERS, not selfishly make this about us and our gripes.

2. The players have been working hard not to fight back on dirty hits. They have shown incredible self-discipline to stay above it all. Why should we lower ourselves to such a level as to possibly confirm in the minds of the rest of the nation that Red Wing fans are "classless"? We should be above this, too.

3. Let's keep the media focus on what the RED WINGS have done right, rather than letting them focus on what the fans have done wrong.

GO WINGS!

All valid points...BUT ITS GARY BETTMAN!!

I think it would put a great shine on the final in that Bettman finally realised nobody wanted his useless ass after they cheer the fact hes sucking on tentacles.

Chances are, if the Wings win, people are going to be so drunk anyway, they're going to aim their octopi (those who have one anyway) at Bettman without even realizing it.... its a win win then :cool:

To kep the bounty alive on Buttnugget go here and voice your support and recruit as many true hockey fans (yes that includes Pens fans also) to Bounty 2 the sequel, lets see if the Pens fans are as true a hockey fan as they claim to be. Splat the Buttnugget with the Octopi.

The new thread to drum up support and hopefully action!

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51213