• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Coolio Mendez

So what did Sidney Crosby really say to Zetterberg?

Rate this topic

he said

'Is it true you have to play brokeback mountain with bettman before you get your name on the cup? Because i know you didnt!'

Sidney: "Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Curt Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its residents, and all those who seek a peaceful existence with our underwater ally. "

Z: "WTF?"

As soon as the buzzer sounded last night, my local post game show immediately cut in from the game. Did Crosby actually get into Z's face after the buzzer or something? If so, I didn't see it.....fill me in please. Thanks!

He was skating around, trying to start s*** with several Wings. He gave Hank a mouthful, and Hank was just kind of like "Uh, OK." Most talking heads have chalked it up to Cindy trying to "get something going for his guys," but really, he was just being an immature little ****** bag who couldn't believe he'd been so thoroughly upstaged by this guy, Zetterberg.

Crosby wasn't overly impressed with [Zetterberg's work on the 5-on-3].

"He made a good play on me, got my stick," Crosby said. "I don't think he did anything out of the ordinary besides what any other guy would do on a 5-on-3."

Sidney: "Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Curt Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its residents, and all those who seek a peaceful existence with our underwater ally. "

Z: "WTF?"

Funniest one I've seen.:lol: The rest have been good.

Guest nutz2u
I agree 100%, I saw that too. I couldn't believe I was hearing that from an NHL captain's mouth.

I didn't know anything about Crosby (besides him being the NHL's golden boy) before this series but I have completely lost any and all respect I had for the guy. When the Wings talk about him or other Pens players they say "he's a really good player, we have to play well against him", etc. The only thing that sorry excuse for a captain can ever say is "well, they really didn't get that many shots" or "he really didn't do anything ANY hockey player wouldn't do in that same situation."

Crosby has proved that he refuses to give credit where credit is due. Z made him his ***** last night, especially when he prevented that goal. Crosby has truly showed how immature he is and why he should not be an NHL captain.....what a disgrace.

Well I guess if it's not about Cindy then it can't be very good. Eat s*** Cindy Zetterberg owns you. When you learn to play all aspects of the game including the penalty kill then maybe you earn the right to judge the play of others. I didn't like him before the series because he's the "Face of Hockey", now I don't like him because I think he is arrogant and incapable of showing any respect fo opposing players or teams. He might be huge to Betty and the NHL but to me he is a very small person.

two words..... BEARD ENVY - "You silly man, with your... errmmm.... beard and your.... ermmm....hockey and and and..... ermmm....... AHHHHH IM GOING HOME!"

On UK broadcast they had the beard competition last night and someone said... "What about Crosby's beard" and the presenter (a Pens fan mind you) literally said nothing, stared for a few seconds before saying "No...." and carrying on. PRICELESS (plus I think Homer or Mule won Detroit's beard contest).

That is BEAUTIFUL! I have a (almost) 3 year old and she messes up saying big words... apparently so does Cindy. ROFL!

(WAY WAY off thread subject, and prolly WAY WAY boring as well.......but HERE WE GO!)

Just yesterday, my wife was...hmmm. Y'know how sometimes you just sorta stand there - with your hands on your hips - bored - and then sorta look around the room and start clapping, slowly, in sorta a swinging-your-arms-motion in front of you? Sorta a "what should I do, what is there to do?"......anyways - My 2 1/2 yr old daughter hears that rhythmic clapping, and goes "Let's go WeeWings......Let's go WeeWings".

Sorry - had to share. Quite sure I've never had a prouder moment.

Now - back to topic. Go.

(WAY WAY off thread subject, and prolly WAY WAY boring as well.......but HERE WE GO!)

Just yesterday, my wife was...hmmm. Y'know how sometimes you just sorta stand there - with your hands on your hips - bored - and then sorta look around the room and start clapping, slowly, in sorta a swinging-your-arms-motion in front of you? Sorta a "what should I do, what is there to do?"......anyways - My 2 1/2 yr old daughter hears that rhythmic clapping, and goes "Let's go WeeWings......Let's go WeeWings".

Sorry - had to share. Quite sure I've never had a prouder moment.

Now - back to topic. Go.

so your daughter's a hudler fan! :hehe: that's awesome!

My two year old daughter can sing the first line of "hey hey hockeytown" - it's adorable ;)

As far as Crosby goes? He was probably pitching the "obstruction" line at Hank for his masterful defensive play on the 5-3. He was chirping our guys all night long. Draper got it in the first period, and just laughed it off.

He was skating around, trying to start s*** with several Wings. He gave Hank a mouthful, and Hank was just kind of like "Uh, OK." Most talking heads have chalked it up to Cindy trying to "get something going for his guys," but really, he was just being an immature little ****** bag who couldn't believe he'd been so thoroughly upstaged by this guy, Zetterberg.

Thanks!

Sounds right on par for Cindy.

Crosby:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Soulja Boy off in The Joe

Watch me crank it

Watch me roll

Watch me Hank Dat Soulja Boy

And I'm super scorin' goals

Now Watch me do

Hank Dat Soulja Boy

Now Watch me do