• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Coolio Mendez

So what did Sidney Crosby really say to Zetterberg?

Rate this topic

(WAY WAY off thread subject, and prolly WAY WAY boring as well.......but HERE WE GO!)

Just yesterday, my wife was...hmmm. Y'know how sometimes you just sorta stand there - with your hands on your hips - bored - and then sorta look around the room and start clapping, slowly, in sorta a swinging-your-arms-motion in front of you? Sorta a "what should I do, what is there to do?"......anyways - My 2 1/2 yr old daughter hears that rhythmic clapping, and goes "Let's go WeeWings......Let's go WeeWings".

Sorry - had to share. Quite sure I've never had a prouder moment.

Now - back to topic. Go.

Ya know, i came on this thread and read every single post because i really wanted to know what words were exhcanged. Everything that i read were all just jokes so i still dont know what was said, and you would think i would be mad having to read an off topic post...but ill be damned if that its not one of the best stories i have ever heard! im so glad i read that! I hope my kids are like that when i have them! hah thats awesome.

I think Hank Started it. It really went something like this

Hank: Hey Pretty Boy

Crosby:Yeff

Hank: If the Red Wings and God got in a fight who would win

Crosby: Gee that tough

Hank: Trick question, Red Wings are God

Crosby: you son of

A lot of good entries on here... This one is my personal favorite. I've thought the same thing about Cindy's "beard." It looks like either pubic hair or armpit hair.

If you're comparing it to armpit hair, I would have assume you referring to 13 year-olds just starting to spot.

Yeah, Hank started it. He went up to Crosby and asked, "Did you fart when I made you my ***** by the net on that 5 on 3?" Then Crosbaby replied, "Ummm, yeah, actually I did....how'd you know?" Then Hank said, "Cause there is a condom on my leg you sick bastard!"

"Hey Tayzerburg! Look Frank - tell those doody-heads at LGW.com I'm gonna totally drive over to their......well, when I get my license? I'm gonna totally drive over to their houses and eat a pile of their shi......wai, wai, WAIT! That came out wrong.....I'm gonna ::::wipes nose:::: I'm gonna totally have sex or something with their.......CRAP! Here comes Darrell again!?!"

Hank: Yo, paisan. Can I talk to you for a sec? Your tailor... is a very bad man!

Sidney: Frankie? What are you talking about?

Chelios: [Chelios enters and touches Hank on the shoulder, who flinches]

Chelios: Hey, what's going on?

Hank: Sydney's tailor... took advantage of me.

Chelios: What?

Sydney: No way. I've been going to the guy for 12 years.

Hank: Oh, come on. He said he was going to do my inseam, and then he ran his hand up my leg, and then there was definite... cupping.

Sydney: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side, they move it back, and then they do the rear.

Sydney: [Hank and Chelios stare at him]

Sydney: What? Cheli, would you tell him? Isn't that how a tailor measure pants?

Chelios: Yes. Yes, it is... In prison! What's the matter with you?

Edited by Sully75

Yeah, Hank started it. He went up to Crosby and asked, "Did you fart when I made you my ***** by the net on that 5 on 3?" Then Crosbaby replied, "Ummm, yeah, actually I did....how'd you know?" Then Hank said, "Cause there is a condom on my leg you sick bastard!"

:lol: