• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sixer

If we win game 5 - Celebrations in Downtown?

Rate this topic

I had some Penguin jerk talking smack while I typed that, figured it out after the bunghole left me alone. Joes doesnt really have a big TV to watch, but its definately a hockey bar. Was my first visit there.

We were trying to go there looking for a place to eat before joevision started ... the Vue was closed but then we just decided to head over and get a piece of pizza at the Joe. I have never been to that bar before at all.

i live in garden city which is about 15 minutes outside of downtown detroit, every year they have won it (97, 98, AND 02) we go up to Ford rd in downtown garden city between middlebelt and maplewood. There is prolly near 40,000 people there every time weve won, and its not just when the wings win, we have done it when the pistons won too!!

Like all the Detroit fans and media did by proclaiming the series over before it really was?

But all those fans and media people didn't sign on to a Penguins message board and say that, now did they? You won, we lost. s*** happens and we'll have to get over it. But coming over here to gloat doesn't make you look like a big man. It doesn't even make you a man.