• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JSchlenske

Chelios Uses HGH?

Rate this topic

I'm not one to go to another teams message board and post there comments here....but this got me here. Apparently some Pen fans honestly believe that player over 37 "fit the profile" Draper, Chelios, Holmstrom, Drake, - fit the profile.

From what i've read Chelios is a freak with the off-season training schedule. Just curious what everyone thinks.

http://msgboard.pittsburghpenguins.com/ind...23619&st=20

EDIT: The accusations start at post #22

Edited by JSchlenske

Quoth the pinhead on the Pens board:

"Mario developed a heart murmur 4 weeks after Cheli turned him on to the stuff...coincidence?"

What a bunch of pedantic assclowns they are over at that board. Drink your juicebox and take your nap now.

does he not realise that Cheli is actually a lot SLOWER now then he used to be?? WOOWWW!!! If thats what happens taking performance enhancers then I want what he's on!!!! IDIOT thats all I can say..... I mean when he was being regaled these stories of drug use did he also hear the story of how Cheli, throughout his career, kept his conditioning by putting his exercise bike into his sauna and going cycling every week?? NO??? ahh must be drugs then! Once again..... IDIOT!

Well at least we know Crosby doesnt juice. He has the body and facial hair of a 12 year old girl.

:lol: That may still be in question though....he does have really tiny shrunken cajones !!!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

While he may be a bit over dramatic he has some vaild points

with that being said, this guy obviously knows little about hgh and aas. As a former anabolic Steroid user I can tell you that it really wouldnt benifit Chelios all to much, especially at this point of his carear. Thing is HGH is intended soley to add mass and strength and while you'd think itd be a boon but the more muscle you have the more your heart has to work, which is why steroid users are at further risks of heart attacks when performing strenuous cardiovasuclar activity. At this age it is very unlikely that Chelios could handle it and still contineu to play at Nhl speeds. Thats why Steroids are a boon in the nfl and MLB, because you get ample rest and its just short burts of running, nothing continuous to trigger a heartattack.

Chelios is a known supplement user, albeit creatine which is completely legal, and has very little known side effects. This does not make him in the minority however, I guratnee you the vast majority of players are taking supplements in some form, whther it be legal Creatine, Legal Heavy Winstrol( which is technically a legal steroid that just hasent been taken off the market yet) or legal testoterone boosters. T-Nation.com had an article about him awhile ago, about how him and old marty lapointe got to test out some bio test creatine.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Jokes on them, Chelios hasn't played a game in the final.

I seem to be using this word a lot since the finals began, when talking about the Pens, their coach, and now their fans, "Meatheads".

Well at least we know Crosby doesnt juice. He has the body and facial hair of a 12 year old girl.

The way he whines I think someone might have swapped estrogen for testosterone.