• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

:siren:

When I woke up this morning.............I Realized we're ONE WIN FROM SKATING LORD STANLEY ACROSS THE JOE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Watches another Flame shoot out his right ear-hole*

OK. I HAVE IT RIGHT HERE.

DETROIT RED WINGS 3. FRANZENSTEIN, Z............and your game winning goal.......DARREN MCCARTY!!!!!!!!

Pittsburgh Penguins 2. Crosby, Kennedy.

McCarty is out, Holmstrom is in... 4-1 Detroit

:siren::siren::siren:

that would be awesome if everyone who bought an octopus to throw, waited until Bettman is getting ready to present the cup, and then just littered the ice with them. Take that BUTTMAN!!!

Yeah there is a thread on that. A good cash reward too!!!!!

Okay it's almost 4am and I cannot sleep. Hmmmm I wonder why?!?! AHHH 8PM BE HERE ALREADY!!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the same boat. I'm supposed to go to work in a few hours, but I may just skip that today.

Im so excited for this game to start... its keeping me awake at work at the moment... GO WINGS!!! WIN IT TONIGHT!!! WOOHOO!!!

:octo: :siren::cup::champs: :beerbuddy: :D:P

Edited by Chelichic

words cant even describe how i feel right now not only do the wings have a chance to win the cup tonight, but to do it in the joe.

Lets do it boys

wings bring the pain tonight and blow out the pens 7-1. and the mule will score 3, dats nets himself 2, Lids nets one, and homer kronner nets one after a monster hit.

who gives a f*** who scores for the pens

I am ridiculously pumped about this. This is an opportunity to watch our boys hoist the Cup again. We may never get this chance again. I'm gonna enjoy the crap out of it.

Score: Detroit more than Pittsburgh.

Scorers: Who cares?! Stanley Cup!!!

Edited by Doggy

Wow, hard to believe that it could all be over tonight....all that effort and sacrifice could have its reward this evening. Like a previous poster I can see this either being a blowout or a 1 game heart-attack. Only been 1 OT game for the Wings this season and for some reason I can't get Jason Arnott's OT cup-winning goal in Dallas out of my head......

I'll be shocked if Pens score 1 goal. Wings will be tired of scoring goals by the end of this game. 5-0, it being 5-0 before the 3rd period. Go WINGS!

LETS WIN IT FOR THE FANS AT HOME!

This crowd should be absolutely stoked tonight.

Tonight has been in the making for over one year ago when the Ducks eliminated the Wings. One of the players (I can't remember if it was Lidstrom or Zetterberg) said yesterday in a press conference that it was their goal at training camp this year to get back to where they were last playoffs and they have far exceeded that goal. It's something we have waited all year for, watching every game, reading all the press articles, and tonight it will come to fruition! Bring home the hardware!!!!

yes, i'm stoked! :yowza:

Let's get this thing done tonight. I don't want to prolong this thing any longer. It's so much more fun winning it at home. I would love for Dally to score a goal tonight and the Wings win. He's who I want to get the cup the most.

I am ridiculously pumped about this. This is an opportunity to watch our boys hoist the Cup again. We may never get this chance again. I'm gonna enjoy the crap out of it.

Score: Detroit more than Pittsburgh.

Scorers: Who cares?! Stanley Cup!!!

I'm feeling the same exact way.

Can today really be the day?!

LetsGoRedWings.gif