• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

I have a question...Will Tomas Kopecky be able to lift the cup, I know there are certain rules about how many games you play and all that. Yeah i was just wondering if he would be included! Otherwise go WINGS!

I will do this again, since it worked so well for game 4.

My dog is ready to party tonight, actually early morning for us. The games have been ending about 4.50 am.

Let´s go Red Wings.

post-1536-1212415804_thumb.jpg

WE.

WILL.

WIN.

Quoting

For

Truth

I will do this again, since it worked so well for game 4.

My dog is ready to party tonight, actually early morning for us. The games have been ending about 4.50 am.

Let´s go Red Wings.

Awesome dog :thumbup:

I have a question...Will Tomas Kopecky be able to lift the cup, I know there are certain rules about how many games you play and all that. Yeah i was just wondering if he would be included! Otherwise go WINGS!

He'll get his name on the cup if that's what you are asking. You have to play 40 games during the season or 1 during the finals, he played 77. Now whether or not he can actually get out there is something else. A torn ACL is not an easy thing to be dealing with only a few months later. I would assume he would at least be on the carpet or bench and lifting that thing. If they win it that is. I don't want to get ahead of myself.

i was just looking at the ticket sales on drw.com and some tix are almost four thousand dollars. my question is are there people actually paying that much?

Some people might. People were paying $5,000 to be there in 97 I remember.

If the Wings get the first goal early ... look out. Could be an 8-goal game.

Otherwise, Pens keep it close for a 3-1 Wings win, Ozzie picks up the Conn Smythe and Sindy Criesby bawls his head off in the post-game handshakes.

GO WINGS!!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!

I am so pumped! Can't ever focus on anything today. Total domination tonite, Wings 4-0. Dats, Z, Hudler, Linds.

Some idiot at my work ( who is cheering for the Pens I might add ) tried to convince me this morning that we should want the wings to lose so we can watch more hockey. As I blankly stared at him, I was like, wouldn't a wings fan prefer watching the team hoist the cup, instead of a couple of extra games?!?! BE FOR REAL!

Ahhhh I just got shivers! GO WINGS!

He is eligible. I wonder if he'll physically be able to skate and lift the cup yet. It's been two months.