• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

wow. the wings players had better not feel as deflated as i do right now or this one is over :(

how on earth did we f*ck that up?!? they did not even look like scoring then hank turns the puck over at centre ice with an empty net, franzen fails to clear and talbot is left all alone at the side of the net to take 2 or 3 whacks at the puck!?! and ozzie has got to get his pad against that post as well - same goal 2 straight games.

big job for babs to get them re-focused now.

but what better way to win the cup than in OT?

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! WE WILL WIN!!! WE WILL WIN!!! WE WILL WIN!!! WE WILL WIN!!! WE WILL WIN!!! BRING STANLEY HOME!!! BRING STANLEY HOME!!! BRING STANLEY HOME!!! BRING STANLEY HOME!!! BRING STANLEY HOME!!!

No way we win tonight. Pissburgh got all the momentum they need. I fear this.

What are you talking about? Even after they scored, we were still all over them til the game ended.

Osgood lost his Conne Smythe, though. Thats for sure.

Guest LivingtheDream

Datsyuk has come through with some out of this world intensity. He and Flip will do this. Or I'll take the youngster Helm! Anyone, even Sammy for God's sake. Why, even Lilja with a blue line toss! Anything, anything. Oh Hockey Gods, hear my prayer. Bring the Cup home tonight!

He wasnt even on the post! He had ALL kinds of time to cover the post. He was cheating.

Nonsense he stopped the first with his foot and made the decision to try to cover it and it burned him -- still doesn't answer why Talbot got anywhere NEAR that close and comfy with :34 left ....

Edited by NMWingzFan

I'm in shock. I can't believe it but I think that's what happens when you're jumping up b/c there's 30 seconds til the Cup then it's, err, delayed. They still looked hungry right after. A legend will be born tonight and we will hoist the Cup tonight.