• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

My HD channel went out just as Cleary was breaking down towards the goal. As I hurry up to switch to CBC, he has a penalty. Not only did we get screwed with a bad call, but now I have no HD!

I am so ******* drunk. This game should be over by now. Still think I might have a coronary tonight. Vaya con dios.

GO F'N WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine how drunk youd be if you were playing the Crosby drinking game?

After getting back from the hospital from the two heart attacks I had during this overtime, I closed my eyes and threw a dart at my dartboard. It landed on #5. LIDSTROM WILL GET THE GOAL! Then I threw for the assists. #14 and #20. Lidstrom from Meech and Downey in a stunning turn of events.

Then I realized I didn't have a heart attack and I'm really drunk and nervous right now.

Thanks for listening.

Or reading I suppose.

Guest LivingtheDream
Looks like I picked the wrong night to quit amphetimines...

Looks like I picked the wrong night to quit smoking meth

It's early morning here now, sun is shining :lol: I'm actually too tired to be as hyperactive and nervous as I was before...and I can't say that's a bad thing.

It's looks really good for the Wings, if they lose this one it'll hurt bad. But at this point, anything can happen. That's the mental terrror of OT.

I say Homer score on a flukey rebound...or Kronwall on a screened shot from the blueline, he still has one to take back in this game.