• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

this one really hurts. I mean, say we win in Pittsburgh? We get ******* Pens fans throwing s*** at us during the ceremony and booing throughout. This would have been classic.....we needed this

Worst day of my life, seriously.

I wish we never made that comeback. At least I would be sleeping right now and our players wouldn't be completely drained. f***. THIS SUCKS. CAN"T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT.

Guys, chill the f*** out. The Pens got a lucky break on that high stick. That's how it happens in hockey. Granted they let it go on Staal in game 3 and still owed the Wings a PP in OT, but still.

WE. WILL. WIN!

In 6.

win as a team lose as a team 50+ shots and cant put it away that says something...

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Our offence is struggling, no other way I can see it.

Detroit will still win game 6. Pittsburgh were totally dominated the last half of the game + OT and they look way more tired. The only real threat is the refs continuing this awful disgrace to the sport they are doing.

Great - now this "classic game" is being rewound, to be erased by game 6. Sorry, but even if the Wings win, they're gonna pull a Roger Crozier and give the Smythe trophy to Fleury.

Honestly, I hope they DO give the Smythe to Fleury... after we win the cup. and I hope they still call him Sid the kid when he's 35 and a janitor at a rink somwhere in frenchcanadaf***land.

No luck! :( THis happened to the Devils once when they won the cup

nothing to do with luck - the wings got exactly what they deserved. they did not show up until the 3rd period and then choked in the last minute.

there is no doubt that the wings are the better team so i am still confident they will finish it off on wednesday - but it should already be over :(

I just cannot believe they blew another huge game with under a minute.

Anaheim series all over again. Ugh.

And not to be a dink, but it was Franze, once again, who failed to clear the puck along the wall.

This game should have been over 2 hours ago with all of us watching Nick hold the Cup over his head at the Joe.

I really, really hope this doesn't turn out to be the incident that turned everything around.

Thanks Kronwall for the own goal, Osgood for SUCKING ASS, and Hudler for taking the penalty. Thanks, ****** bags.

Are you serious?? I think its past your bedtime

Well... there's around 5 hours of HDTIVO hard drive space I just got back. %^$#!

If ever there was a thread to curse in... this'll be it.

Guess I have to look forward to watching Lids skate the cup in his White jersey as Sid cries in front of the home crowd.

LET'S GO WINGS!

Trade Hudler

And trade Kronwall for putting it in the net. Stuart and Lilja can go too. Oh, and Lebda for his countless turnovers. Franzen can go too, and Cleary and Filppula for not showing up to play all playoffs.

Hudler was our best forward most of the night.

And not to be a dink, but it was Franze, once again, who failed to clear the puck along the wall.

This game should have been over 2 hours ago with all of us watching Nick hold the Cup over his head at the Joe.

I really, really hope this doesn't turn out to be the incident that turned everything around.

It won't.

Everyone:

WE. WILL. WIN!*

*In 6

this one really hurts. I mean, say we win in Pittsburgh? We get ******* Pens fans throwing s*** at us during the ceremony and booing throughout. This would have been classic.....we needed this

Im disgusted. This is the THIRD game in a row where we have played like s***, and our record is 1-2. I want ONE ******* GAME where they play THREE FULL PERIODS OF HOCKEY.