• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

I think LOGOHUNTER has officially reverted back to He's Lazy and he SUCKS

COME ON WINGS!!!!!

Nearly every shot from him was wide,I would've been more pleased to see him hunt some logos tonight.

Yeah NBC's three stars are ******* penguins......

I never cease to be amazed how horribly biased NBC's coverage is ... and if its not biased -- then it makes no sense -- "He's Sucking Dirty Pond Water!" WTF does that mean?

Honestly - Fleury no question is #1, Helm #2, Gonchar #3

How come the Wings can't EVER get a goaltending performance like that.

I'm gonna tell you why and I'll probably get raked over a bed of hot coals, but I don't really care anymore.

Ozzie is not the saviour everyone on here makes him out to be. He plays sucky sometimes, just like every other goalie out there. And unfortunately, he choked tonight. Big time. I get sick and tired of everyone here making him out to be this super-human that can do no wrong. Well guess what folks? Tonight, you saw him for what he really is. Human. He blew it in his biggest moment.

There. I feel better. Not much, but some.

Welcome back. Where were you after game 4? Oh yeah, only a couple of Pens fans still showed up after the Pens getting owned. The rest of you DB's crawled back to your s-hole board, and consoled eachother by talking about obstruction.

3-2

We're still winning the series.

Yes it sucks to go on the road, and it's not fun with how close we were...

But do you really think Detroit is going to end this series losing 3 straight games with how good they've been in comparison to Pittsburgh?

Nah.

Vent, sleep, and regroup.

They'll get a 4 in the W column before the Pens do.

Edited by Jaym

I never cease to be amazed how horribly biased NBC's coverage is ... and if its not biased -- then it makes no sense -- "He's Sucking Dirty Pond Water!" WTF does that mean?

Honestly - Fleury no question is #1, Helm #2, Gonchar #3

dude its the same coverage as versus

Well that was ******* pathetic. They hang on for 3 OT's and needed the officials help to win, I wonder if we choked away just a game, or the whole goddamn series there?

BTW, This series has opened my eyes to not only the Penguins, but NHL officials. They cost us a game, yes they did. The Penguins are whining little f***ers, I hope none of there players ever win a cup.

Watching NHL on the Fly now, Errey is smiling like the chesiar cat, hope he's happy.

2 MAJORly retarded calls that need to be looked at in the off-season:

1. 4 minutes for high-stick with blood. Obviously this had no bearing tonight but i've always thought this to be the dumbest thing in the nhl in terms of penalties.

2. coincidental calls for a "penalty" and a matching minor for diving. make up your goddamn mind; is it a penalty or not.