• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

I love it for PS3, except now I'm ranked such that I only play slap-pass cheesers. Luckily my defense is good enough to get me wins a fair amount of the time.

And my puck possession/cycling will beat anyone's stupid dump and chase :ph34r:

Be sure to add me to PSN!!! marcaractac is my name there to. I will have NHL 09 for PS3 for SURE!!!! I hate my 3shiity :ranting:

Sure the goal Ozzie let in in the last minute was bad.

i don't get why people are saying that. He made a kick save on the first shot, that's the defenseman's job to clear guys out of the slot and prevent them from getting rebounds, he did all he could on that play.

Alright, I'm out for the night. Keep the faith everyone! Pitt would still have to beat us back to back, including a game 7 at the Joe. I like our chances just fine. Fleury won't keep playing like that, Stuart and Kronwall will be "up" in their cycle, and Ozzie will put up the wall.

It's all good. I just feel bad for NFM and Mrs. NFM that they didn't get to see the Cup. We're still winning this s*** though.

By the way, almost 3800 posts in this thread? Seriously?

Great post, Tim. :thumbup:

Have faith, everyone!

Like mentioned, the Wings love closing it out on the road for whatever reason. Yes it's great to win the Cup at home, but regardless it's still amazing no matter where it's WON. Let's end it tomorrow!

GO WINGS!! GO OZZIE!!

Goodnight, everyone. Try and get some sleep.

I'm weak, so I'm back for one last post. ;)

Wings in 6. History is on our side- teams that are 3-2 with a game 1 victory are 13-8 in game 6, and 20-1 for the series.

Wings in 6, and I'm out. Good night.

No you are not!!!!!!!!!11 I get them to, hence why I call it the 3s***ty. PS3 FTW!!!!

its the only game on 360 i have that randomly freezes, what sucks more when you go on a insane 4 game shutout steak and bam freeze, and you lose it all because you didnt save

im too drunk too be frienldy wtf, how do you not win that game? U want problems you got them, we will still win the cup mark my words! But wtf thats, its not detroit hockey what a pathetic display in the 1st period they should be ashamed of themselves. Enjoy whats coming cuz you should have the cup right now. I Love my team but that wasnt them.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yak19

its the only game on 360 i have that randomly freezes, what sucks more when you go on a insane 4 game shutout steak and bam freeze, and you lose it all because you didnt save

Oh I know, its a *****. I dunno how many games in my season i had to redo because of the freezing. I just started saving after every game. and when im in the mood to play, i boot the game up, and leave it running untouched for 20 minutes or so. that seems to help to avoid the freeze. well, it does for me anyway. not to mention my 3s***ty is an insanely loud piece of s*** :ranting:

Oh I know, its a *****. I dunno how many games in my season i had to redo because of the freezing. I just started saving after every game. and when im in the mood to play, i boot the game up, and leave it running untouched for 20 minutes or so. that seems to help to avoid the freeze. well, it does for me anyway. not to mention my 3s***ty is an insanely loud piece of s*** :ranting:

yeah i usually save now after each shutout or 1 goal scored against games.

i had ozzie post a 0.72 i believe in a season with 70+ games won and 0 loses

I will say that I am impressed with Babcock in his press conference. He will have this team ready to play in the next game.

This really stings though. I liken this game to being kicked in the nuts, falling down, getting back up and being kicked in the nuts again. I am devastated right now. So tired but I can't sleep. If we lose this series, I'm gonna have a real hard time following this team next season. It's just so hard to get this far and then when you finally do and something like this happens....it's such an awful feeling.

Well if it helps anyone, The New Jersey Devils in 2000 won the Stanley Cup in Dallas in game 6. The Devils had lost game 5 in 3OT at home. Hopefully this can soothe some people.

Edited by Gutierrez

Heart attack coming my way im 23 wtf, good job letting this sorry excuse 4 a team back into this series. You had the cup in your grasp kind of pathetic how you started this game. If we dont win this it is sad. Im just mad not negative, we will win but why carry this bulls*** on.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any news if O'Hallaron is officiating next game? if that's what you call it...he is the demise of the wings.

he wont ref game 6, but he will ref game 7 if it comes down to it.

im not one to complain about officiating (cept when we have good goals waved off), but my god..... tonight was brutal. I knew it was gonna be a bad night for it when the wings got a pentaly in the 1st period when the pens player FELL :ranting:

Well if it helps anyone, The New Jersey Devils in 2000 won the Stanley Cup in Dallas in game 6. The Devils had lost game 5 in 3OT at home. Hopefully this can soothe some people.

History repeating itself? Let's hope so.

Depressing loss and with 30 something seconds left.. wow.. not bashing Ozzie but was he cheating on the play or what? Just hug the post man! Anyways lets move forward and hopefully win it in 6! A game 7 would really give me a heart attack! And boy did Fluery stand on his head or what!? Holy crap! We dominated them! Still lost.. :(

Go Wings and please win this in 6!

Wow. That actually makes me feel a lot better. Thanks.

he wont ref game 6, but he will ref game 7 if it comes down to it.

im not one to complain about officiating (cept when we have good goals waved off), but my god..... tonight was brutal. I knew it was gonna be a bad night for it when the wings got a pentaly in the 1st period when the pens player FELL :ranting:

good news. But did anyone read about O'Hallaron getting shot in Detroit a long time ago when he came to visit. Anything think this is fishy considering he IS being biased the whole series? Not like Zetterberg was out there with a gun or anything, besides his slap shot i mean

Wow. That actually makes me feel a lot better. Thanks.

no prob, I know in times like these I try to latch on to anything that will make me feel better. Also the Stars did it the previous year in Buffalo in game 6 on the road.

im playing nhl 08 and playing the pens, and injured sid the kid in the first 2 mins he got layed out by dats

that game angers me with a passion, i have it on x360 and i'm sick of everyone picking the MUCH OVERRATED penguins, i tried playing as them once (before this series!) just to see how excessively cheap it was, and oh man, they are so fast its unfair. Datsuk and Zetterberg should be 93 or 94 at least, and ozzie should but a 92 or something. Our team is so underrated in that game it's gross, i never see anyone pick the wings and i hear so much bitching about me picking them, sorry i'm not from florida and i pick pittsburgh. suck it