• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey9019

Everyone has to look at it this way

Rate this topic

I think its more of a "punch in the gut", "kick in the face", "insult" to win the cup in Pittsburgh, and just show all those Pens fans, what they could only WISH they could say is theirs.

So no reason to start all these threads about how we are done, this person sucks, blah blah blah. Its going to be 1000 X's better to just be right there in front of all those Pens fans, showing them what we EARNED!

Edited by Hockey9019

Guest GordieSid&Ted
I think its more of a "punch in the gut", "kick in the face", "insult" to win the cup in Pittsburgh, and just show all those Pens fans, what they could only WISH they could say is theirs.

So no reason to start all these threads about how we are done, this person sucks, blah blah blah. Its going to be 1000 X's better to just be right there in front of all those Pens fans, showing them what we EARNED!

For the record. Those who are claiming anybody sucks are ridiculous and should not be taken seriously.

I don't think anyone on the Wings suck. I just think Franzen's failed clear really, really sucked donkey balls.

But I like your line of thinking. Winning it in Pittsburgh, just to rub it in. I like it alot.

I disagree. I would have way rather seen the cup held in front of the fans.......instead, if we win, we will get deafening boos, absurd amount of heckling, and probably lots of debris thrown on the ice during the ceremony. F*** that.....I wanted that Cup at the Joe.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
I disagree. I would have way rather seen the cup held in front of the fans.......instead, if we win, we will get deafening boos, absurd amount of heckling, and probably lots of debris thrown on the ice during the ceremony. F*** that.....I wanted that Cup at the Joe.

If we aren't careful you might get your wish.

If we aren't careful you might get your wish.

I can't take a game seven. I might not be able to watch it. And if I do, and the thing goes into OT... I will surely puke - hopefully only once.

Honestly, I always like playing away games more. Being booed is such a great feeling. Granted I don't play in the NHL, but still.

Plus, it's The Cup. You win it when you can win it, and it's just as sweet either way I bet.

WE. WILL. WIN!*

*In 6.

(trying to start something here)

6 for sure.

They won't be throwing stuff on the ice and heckling. From what I have watched in prior years where a team wins on the road, the actual fans are pretty respectful.

6 for sure.

They won't be throwing stuff on the ice and heckling. From what I have watched in prior years where a team wins on the road, the actual fans are pretty respectful.

Honestly.....you really think they'll be respectful? For some reason, I doubt it.

6 for sure.

Pittsburgh has actual fans? The team has more bandwagoners than Calgary did in 04.

Yeah I think the Wings will win Wednesday, lets give the Pens some credit, they were fighting to stay alive, much like Dallas did, but it is what it is, move on, play Wednesday and win it. Go Wings !!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jericho613

I cannot get over 34 seconds.....

It will probably still haunt me even if we win game 6 or 7.....even more so if we have to win it on the road....

You know what...I agree

So SO SO CLOSE!

But yet so far

I guess I could go to JoeVision and hang out there tomorrow and it be even a bigger party...

here here.. i'm not worried.. We won in Dallas in 6 and they were much tougher than Pittsburg.... The Eastern Conference has nothing on the West.. this series should have been over in 4 games.... dallas, anaheim, san jose, amongst other western teams probably would have beat this pens team if they were in our position... this series will wrap up in 6 games..

Yeah I think the Wings will win Wednesday, lets give the Pens some credit, they were fighting to stay alive, much like Dallas did, but it is what it is, move on, play Wednesday and win it. Go Wings !!!!!!!!!

I'd give the Pens credit for a shift here and there and thats about it. They got dominated for the vast majority of the game, and series. All their goals were soft and/or flukey. I don't give them credit for much, but maybe thats because I expected so much more from them.

here here.. i'm not worried.. We won in Dallas in 6 and they were much tougher than Pittsburg.... The Eastern Conference has nothing on the West.. this series should have been over in 4 games.... dallas, anaheim, san jose, amongst other western teams probably would have beat this pens team if they were in our position... this series will wrap up in 6 games..

shoulda...woulda...coulda....

Try giving the Pens a little more credit maybe. As of right now you are merely 1 game better than they are.