• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Doubters: Sign Up Here

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Here you go doubters. If you think the Wings are done then post here. I want your names all in one thread, and I'm sure others want it too.

Make it official.

Is this really a necessary thread? Has there been a single person that has given you the impression they're giving up? I'd like to know so I can figure out why you made this thread?

I mean, other than for the sole reason of being a wise ass.

Has there been a single person that has given you the impression they're giving up?

The GDT is filled with people giving that impression

Is this really a necessary thread? Has there been a single person that has given you the impression they're giving up? I'd like to know so I can figure out why you made this thread?

Thats always how it is on this board. People like to put themselves on a pedastal for not getting worked up over a loss. Why is half this board so sensitive?? People get pissed when their favorite team loses, and they have every right to. Nobody is saying the Wings went and lost the series tonight. Some of you need to get off your high horse.

Yeah, there has been so much bitching in the last 30 minutes and I want to know if there are people who think that this loss broke the Wings.

As for being a wise ass, I guess we can smell our own.

Actually there's been a few wanting to know if we can win game 7. So they're totally giving up on game 6 already. Talking about how the Wings won't be able to "mentally recover" from this loss. Which is about as stupid as everyone who thought the series was over when the Wings went up 2 games to 0, then 3 games to 1.

Naturally, many of us are devastated for a good reason.

When was the last time a team gave up a goal with half a minute left to win the Cup, and still wound up winning the Cup later on in the series?

For some reason, nothing jumps out at me from memory.

At this point the series can go 50/50. That doesn't mean we're done, but before game 5, no one thought this would even come close to happening.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Yeah, there has been so much bitching in the last 30 minutes and I want to know if there are people who think that this loss broke the Wings.

As for being a wise ass, I guess we can smell our own.

LOL! You know me so well. :D

By the way, i'm taking your word for it. I avoid the GDT like its the freaking plague.

Personally, the only thing bumming me out tonight is the non clear by Franzen. I was happy with how hard everyone worked. I didn't mind the refs as they let us get away with a ton of s*** as well. And personally, I thought we looked fresher than the young pens near the end.

If there really are doubters out there now, I certainly don't understand them.

Did i mention you can put my name 2 times on that list?

dude, its obvious from all your other negative posts, that you're probably a Chicago or Blues troll just here to piss everyone off.

Naturally, many of us are devastated for a good reason.

When was the last time a team gave up a goal with half a minute left to win the Cup, and still wound up winning the Cup later on in the series?

Can't think of that occurance specifically, but I believe the Oilers did win at least one game in OT being down 3-1 in 2006.

dude, its obvious from all your other negative posts, that you're probably a Chicago or Blues troll just here to piss everyone off.

YEah because that would make a ton of sense wouldn;t it? A Clues or Chicago fan here makeing fun of a team that is going to win the cup in 6 games? WOW good call

Can't think of that occurance specifically, but I believe the Oilers did win at least one game in OT being down 3-1 in 2006.

That was game 5, but the Oilers never trailed with 30 seconds left in game 5. If they did, Carolina wouldn't have won that series, eventually.

Look, if the Pens keep getting all the calls and ALL THE BOUNCES, then they have a good shot. But I think we're in pretty good shape. They gotta get lucky for three in a row.

Let's see what happens with Gonchar, that may hurt them.

Here you go doubters. If you think the Wings are done then post here. I want your names all in one thread, and I'm sure others want it too.

Make it official.

who appointed you god of red wings fans???

why do you care so much about what others think???

what are you going to do with the list???

grow up

YEah because that would make a ton of sense wouldn;t it? A Clues or Chicago fan here makeing fun of a team that is going to win the cup in 6 games? WOW good call

put my name down then as a non believer. Pens have the momentum now.

uhh......make up your mind dude.

That was game 5, but the Oilers never trailed with 30 seconds left in game 5. If they did, Carolina wouldn't have won that series, eventually.

Yeah Cern, duh. Didn't you read that in the book of things that have no basis for which to be believed yet everyone still knows? Get with it.

Edited by Z and D for the C

who appointed you god of red wings fans???

why do you care so much about what others think???

what are you going to do with the list???

grow up

Haven't used this in a while:STFU_NOOB.jpg

I guess he wants to blacklist people. Like McCarthyism.

I want a record so when we win in 6 I know how much crow to order.

I dont buy that for one bit. 30 seconds away or not, you lost. Its a loss. I dont think it will affect them as negatively as people seem to think it will.