• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hiei

STAND UP.

Rate this topic

I DON'T CARE IF NHL SAYS THE PENS ALREADY HAVE THE CUP. I DON'T CARE IF BUTTMAN IS ON A PLANE WITH HIS WIFE O'HALLARAN AND HIS GOLDEN POOL BOY.

1. WE HAVE A 3-2 SERIES LEAD.

2. GAME 6 IS WEDNESDAY.

3. WE ARE THE FANS OF THE DETROIT F-ING RED WINGS.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS PEOPLE!

MY GOD! Thankfully some people are good fans and not the kind of piss and moan because we lost game 5 in overtime.

All I have to say to the people crying now is...

would you rather be UP 3-2 or DOWN 3-2?

We're on top still.

and the Wings will continue the trend and close out the series on the road.

They were inches away from touching the Cup and the Pens took it away.

You could tell, they were hungrier and wanted it more. That will continue over to game 6. I'm telling you the Wings WILL WIN IN 6!

About time some real Wing's fans showed up on this board.

I have said it before, this team is mean to win the cup. They have come to far this season not to win it. So we loss a game and now we are only up a single game. Who cares, we are still up a game and we are the best team in the serise. The Pens got two lucky bounces last night, one on the hall goal (off his skate as Kronwall tried to clear the puck) and one to put in OT. Halls goal in game three was lucky one as well. They have not played a single game yet that i has made me worry about our team not winning the cup.

WINGS WILL WIN GAME 6 IN THEIR ARENA

Wings have repeatedly shown in this series that Pittsburgh cannot live with them when Detroit bring it. Games 3 & 4 were both toss-ups that either team could have won, depending on who got the bounces. We have shown that playing in their barn does not imtimidate us.

It will not be easy, but I cannot believe a clearly better Detroit Redwings team can lose this series.

What the f*** happened to the Wing fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Millerfan :), we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Cindy, he's a dead man! Malkin, dead! Therrien -

If we were given the option of being up 3-2 with 2 games to go over a week ago we would have taken it, why not take it now? Sure we had a chance to win, but we're not out of this series and for some reason people think we are. Also, we have closed out all our series this year on the road, we may as well keep that streak alive.

We will win.

Go Wings.

I DON'T CARE IF NHL SAYS THE PENS ALREADY HAVE THE CUP. I DON'T CARE IF BUTTMAN IS ON A PLANE WITH HIS WIFE O'HALLARAN AND HIS GOLDEN POOL BOY.

1. WE HAVE A 3-2 SERIES LEAD.

2. GAME 6 IS WEDNESDAY.

3. WE ARE THE FANS OF THE DETROIT F-ING RED WINGS.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS PEOPLE!

You fight the power brother! :P

In all seriousness though, I'm with you 150%.

I went to bed last night KNOWING that 75% of the forum was going to freak out and say we were done for.

NO WE'RE NOT.

This is the third time we've been down 3-2 in a series. The past two times we have won. We can and WILL do it again. Have faith people. The Cup will be ours this year, and we will win it in THEIR BUILDING.

Wings in six.

Time for Pitt to bend over and take it the hard way, cuz it's Christmas morning and Santa's comin down the chinmey wednesday. WINGS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ho ho ho....wings in six (tell pierre that i'm calling my shot right now)...wings in six....merry christmas.