• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MississippiWing

Anyone besides me....

Rate this topic

think that Dats getting that goal means a little more than people think. He just seemed to kick into overdrive after he got that goal. Started making even more amazing plays than normal. I don't think he's done and I think we may see some dangling in game 6. Any opinions?

Well he needed to step up and I think he did. He should of had two goals. I think it's a good sign that he's getting his scoring touch back as it's been MIA this series. I think he's going to have a really good game 6.

Well he needed to step up and I think he did. He should of had two goals. I think it's a good sign that he's getting his scoring touch back as it's been MIA this series. I think he's going to have a really good game 6.

I agree. This guy is capable of turning nothing into something every shift he takes. And your right hes getting his touch back right now which should mean problems for pits. I just wished he would get alittle more rewarded for his efforts like a breakaway or a 2 on 1 with Z. Something that really puts him into overdrive.

You're right.

Datsyuk is going to play his second best game of the playoffs tomorrow.

And then we will win game 6, and win the Cup.

I can hardly wait.

I'm one of the few that thinks Dats is better than Hank. I also would pick Dats over Hank for Conn Smythe. Again, he's one of those guys whom do more than most notice.

All around I agree, if we were to just go by this series though Z would deserve it