• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Satan81

Hockey fans Unite

Rate this topic

Wings and Pens fans should unite against our common enemy (Buttnugget). The bounty on Bettman should carry over to game 6 at the Pens and be paid to whoever accomplishes this mandatory humiliation of the FOOL Butnugget as he presents the Cup to the Wings or the Smythe. Hopefully everyone on here agrees the bounty should be payed to whoever accomplishes this whether they're a Wings or Pens fan. So all you Pens fans that visit this site should pass this on to your fellow fans on your Pens fan site. In addition all the LGW members should go to the Pens fan site and let them know about the bounty. I will honor my portion of the bounty regardless if it's a Pens or Wings fan that does the deed. Cover Buttnugget in Octopi!!!

Edited by Satan81

Wings and Pens fans should unite against our common enemy (Buttnugget). The bounty on Bettman should carry over to game 6 at the Pens and be paid to whoever accomplishes this mandatory humiliation of the FOOL Butnugget as he presents the Cup to the Wings or the Smythe. Hopefully everyone on here agrees the bounty should be payed to whoever accomplishes this whether they're a Wings or Pens fan. So all you Pens fans that visit this site should pass this on to your fellow fans on your Pens fan site. In addition all the LGW members should go to the Pens fan site and let them know about the bounty. I will honor my portion of the bounty regardless if it's a Pens or Wings fan that does the deed. Cover Buttnugget in Octopi!!!

Bettman or Buttnugget as you say, loves Crosby. Therefore the Pens and Crosby love Bettman. Hence the Pens fans love Bettman.

Keep in mind under the old pre-salary cap era, the Pens were a smaller market and couldnt compete with the high priced Red Wings, in fact nearly losing their franchise. Bettman (and the combo of Crosby) saved Pittsburgh their team.

Edited by timothy1997

Hail Satan!

And Go Wings!

Yo Lidstrom5 D-Man your Hail has been noted and greatly appreciated.

As Always;

GO WINGS!!!