• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Firehawk

Where can I buy Joe Vision Tickets?

Rate this topic

After witnessing last night's loss first hand and have my opportunity of seeing the cup won live at home in OT, this is the next best thing I can think of. Or am I just hyping this up more than it should be?

Not at all...

It's a great time. I was at Joe Vision when they won the cup in 1998. I had a blast and it was packed. Not sold out but packed nonetheless. I'm sure this one will draw between 10,000 and 15,000 people.

After witnessing last night's loss first hand and have my opportunity of seeing the cup won live at home in OT, this is the next best thing I can think of. Or am I just hyping this up more than it should be?

Unless it is a sellout, and the ice shows a hologram of the game, then yes it won't be anything close to what could have been last night.

compared to watching at home on a scale of 1-5 how enjoyable is it at the Joe like is the screen watchable or is it more just experiencing the atmosphere.

10-15 thou is a good enough turnout for me

I'll more than likely go

I would imagine it's more of enjoying the atmosphere and that is the main reason I'm going.

I figure if I can't see it live in front of me I still have the whole crowd behind me cheering them on as loud as I will be.