• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

XXl Justin lXX

shots on net amazing

Rate this topic

Guest sykora=babe ruth

last time i checked, s***tsburgh ( how clever of you guys) got the last goal right? who cares if u get outplayed...a morale victory for lame ass detroit fans that are scratching and clawing for something to hang their hat on...sweet

last time i checked, s***tsburgh ( how clever of you guys) got the last goal right? who cares if u get outplayed...a morale victory for lame ass detroit fans that are scratching and clawing for something to hang their hat on...sweet

You mean like winning a second game in the Finals before you lose your 4th? That kind of moral victory?

How are we the ones "scratching and clawing for something to hang our hats on" when you're team is still down 3 games to 2

who came from behind to beat the pens on home ice a couple of games ago? how soon we forget before we run our mouths

You're going to win the vast majority of games in which you outshoot your opponent by a 2-1 margin. I'd be a lot more worried about the Wings if they just sat back and waited for penalties to be called to send out their offensive poachers.

Games like Monday are a reminder to all that this is a seven game series and the team that dominates and carries the play through the majority of the series will prevail.