• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

These writers at freep are idiots...

Rate this topic

One high stick? how about all the interference penalties... but I wont go there snice I am not really well informed on the matter because I don't whine

I have no idea where you got the "one high stick" from that was nowhere in my post and the interference calls/non-calls have been running rampant in these playoffs.

As for the not whining by you heres a few of your own posts:

"Mike Ilitch paid the refs off so they call in detroits favor.... everybody knows this.... detroit fans are indenial"

"Spoiled Fans.... you guys have 11 cups... 3 and the last 11 years... now you can't even fill your stadium ...... OUR TEAM DESERVES IT MORE"

"I do agree that kron is a pretty amazing hitter to watch... I won't deny him that.. But its like when he goes out to hit people... he goes out to hit people... he doesn't even both trying to make a play""He is a big hitter.... I just wish they'd call him on jumping b4 someone got hurt"

*If you actually paid attention to Krons hits you would notice that not only does he hit head on but hits at an upward angle and the momentum carries him not only forward but upwards because of the inherent momentum that causes the leaving of the feet on the follow through.(S81)*

"Pens didn't even play their best tonight.... wait til malkin rests up for two days... wings are gonna get their canes broken and dentures knocked out"

Those quoted comments from your own posts sound pretty whiney to me.

"Considering the "Slash" is like the greatest guitar player ever.... I'd think he would rank higher"

*Slash? really? I recommend you listen to some Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen,Jimi Hendrix, Vernon Reid, Zappa(Frank+Dweezil), Alex Skolnik, Tom Morello, Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jeff Beck, Marty Friedman, Tony McAlpine, Rob Cavestany, Dime Bag Darrel, Pepper Keenan, Vivian Campbell, Andreas Kisser, Kerry King, Jeff Hanneman, Ty Tabor, Dickey Betts, Ritchie Blackmore, Bo Diddley, B.B, King, Steve Cropper, Dave Navarro, Jimmy Page, Ry Cooder, Chuck Berry, Duane Allman and last and very from least Robert Johnson! Give them a listen I guarantee hours of appreciation and thorough exstacy!

I'd like to end on a positive note and tell you I loved your SCF pix.

i normally like drew sharp as a writer but i think he's totally off in this article. Hudler hit him in the face with his stick...and he made him bleed nonetheless. THATS THE RULES. People forget that the penguins goal came in the first half of the 4 minute penalty..so regardless of how long the penalty was, they still score. IF YOU ARENT GOING TO ENFORCE THE RULES IN OVERTIME, DON'T ENFORCE THEM IN THE GAME...thats all im saying. I love Hudler but he made a bonehead move and it cost the Wings..get 'em in 6!

i don't normally advocate bitching about officiating, but those two phantom goalie interference calls were utter bulls***... although those calls might have temporarily changed the momentum of the game, i don't think they really factored into the end result...

I couldn't agree more. The bad calls in this game didn't end up effecting it directly, talk about momentum shifts or taxing energy levels with the penalty kill, whatever, but those kinds of calls could have easily effected the outcome in a more obvious way than that, and in a SCF OT game that is a piss poor call to make, much less twice.

FWIW, Drew Sharp is an idiot, and probably the least respected writer in Detroit sports - by both fans and players.

I don't attribute a gram of worth to anything he says, neither should you.

It was a correctly called double minor for high sticking. End. Of. Story.