• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
robat

Locker Room T Shirt's

Rate this topic

Who remembers the old championship shirts with the cartoon drawings of the teams on them? Those are my favorite. I have not seen them since the wings won in 97, i think is when i got mine. They use to do them for the NBA and NHL. I hope that someone makes another one when the wings win.

Who remembers the old championship shirts with the cartoon drawings of the teams on them? Those are my favorite. I have not seen them since the wings won in 97, i think is when i got mine. They use to do them for the NBA and NHL. I hope that someone makes another one when the wings win.

OMG talk about bringing memories back :D I used to have the bad boys 89-90 one

Confirmed, I work at a sporting goods store as well. We got the shirts in on Monday night for preparation.

What'll they do with the Penguins ones?

Send them to Africa or other third-world countries.

Even they wouldn't take them, they'd be like the t-shirt equivalent of the muffin bottoms from that one Seinfeld episode.

Edited by Cern

Even they wouldn't take them

Haha, good point, but I'm sure that whoever gets them will have a smile on their face knowing that the Pens didn't win.

Even they wouldn't take them, they'd be like the t-shirt equivalent of the muffin bottoms from that one Seinfeld episode.

Hahaha nice edit. :lol:

Thanks for the links. Way to put things in perspective. We may live or die with the Wings, but either way, we have clothes. Here's hoping that the Pens have a bunch of fans all over the world.

This is serious bad luck to post this. Didn't anyone learn from all the pre-Game 5 hysteria? Hell, even I got taken up in it.

Hell, my wife grabbed a bottle of champagne and put it up against my arm as everyone in the room was locked on the TV with one minute left -- even then I brushed her off "it wasn't over".

Ugh. How right I was.

This is serious bad luck to post this. Didn't anyone learn from all the pre-Game 5 hysteria? Hell, even I got taken up in it.

Hell, my wife grabbed a bottle of champagne and put it up against my arm as everyone in the room was locked on the TV with one minute left -- even then I brushed her off "it wasn't over".

Ugh. How right I was.

I didn't want to post it to jinx us, if anything blame my work.

OK I see no reason why people can't talk about it. We are not going to be lacing up the skates and taking the ice tonight. We have nothing to do with them winning or losing. So whats wrong with talking about all the what ifs? This is stuff that is fun to talk about.