• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

this may have already been posted, but I don't have time to read back...

from snapshots (blog) on mlive, George Malik reports:

Detroit Red Wings defenceman Chris Chelios spoke to WCSX's JJ and Lynne on Wednesday morning, and in the 8:19 report, Chelios suggests that the Wings need to improve in terms of their PP, PK, and Osgood must play at his best so that the Wings can avoid a seventh game in Detroit.

He does note that the Wings are bringing in their families on a charter this afternoon.

That tells me they plan to win tonight. :cool: Go, Wings!!!! Finish this!!!!!!

Cheli is right with everything he said.

PP needs to TURN ON. PK needs to be a little better.

Osgood needs to play the best game of his life!

Not to mention the ridiculous Channel 4 News Team and their assumptions before the game about having a "shiny friend" next to them after the game. IMO, NBC (Nothing But Crosby) needs to stick to what it knows best: crappy sitcoms, lame game shows, and the news.

CBC did the exact same thing, in all fairness

Today is the 6 year anniversary from when I (re)joined this site, as well as my brothers 19th birthday. That means WE WILL WIN!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Today is the 6 year anniversary from when I (re)joined this site, as well as my brothers 19th birthday. That means WE WILL WIN!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my gosh, you're right! Me, too! It's a good omen! :thumbup:

Happy b'day to your brother, too!

Ok , everbodys happy, NHL getting this too go 6, Pittsburgh has been lucky too have this go 6, but i got News for you ....it ends Tonite, and ill be watching this one at Home, make me cry tonight Boys....go get em :ranting:

Guest redwingsfan04

i want the cup badly

but a part of me wants to win it at home

I'm reverting back to an old superstition..this is my one and only post in the GDT. I just put on some Detroit Rock City...cranked it up loud !! ....poured my first drink and I hope that the next time I talk to you all we are the Stanley Cup Champs !! LETS GO WINGS!!!

Detroit WILL win tonight. Mark my words.

I will wake up happy tomorrow.

I will witness Lidstrom be the first European captain to raise the cup.

I will see the Pens fans leaving the arena with their hearts broken.

I will cry tonight.

It will happen.

Tonight IS the night.

Oh man, I'm feeling so good about this game today.

Our boys are going to come flying out tonight. There will be no losing.

Edited by cirov19

Aflac you just keep outdoing yourself, how classy and thoughtful of you to take notice of our brother Behind Enemy Lines in CO, you're the best. Hopefully he'll have great news tomorrow about our boys being Cup champions.

:champs:LET'S GO RED WINGS! :champs:

FinWing.. you play soccer?

Every now and then but more in a beer-league kind of way these days, I stopped playing official games a couple of years ago but maybe I'll take it up again once I have more time. Why do you ask? You a soccer guy too?

Every now and then but more in a beer-league kind of way these days, I stopped playing official games a couple of years ago but maybe I'll take it up again once I have more time. Why do you ask? You a soccer guy too?

That's good... any kind of soccer is good.

I just asked because your Euro and I figured there's gotta be somebody on here who didn't hate the beautiful game.

I'm kind of hardcore soccer, but I don't so much watch it as play it.

You watching the Euro 2008? If you are, you have a team?