• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Thank you everyone for a great season. I love this site so much for the insightful hockey posts. I love you all and I am so glad to experience another Cup with you!

Yup! Thanks Matt et al. for all the fun for some of us out of towners and transplated Detroitiers. I may have to buy a plane ticket to see a parade!!! :champs::cup::champs:

ESPN?? Where? Were you being sarcastic? Cause all I'm getting is baseball horses baseball baseball basketball baseball. Oh, and maybe we'll get to talk to Sidney Crosby during this broadcast!

I am watching espn news, they jump to baseball for a few seconds and then it goes back to hockey... better than nothing:( NBC jumped to stupid ass news.

anyone watching espn news... did you see what cherry is wearing some weird ass white suit with flowers all over what da hell lol?
First time you've seen Cherry before? :P

yeah im officially sick of him.

after winning the Cup he agrees with Steve and Barry, but says over them about Z and Dats "yeah theyre good'

BOOOOOOO!!!

yea like hating europeans and all of a sudden they are awesome... that was the weirdest fing suit though still lol... if anything he did say he thinks detroit are favorite for next year again...

w00t! How Swede it is! Man, I'm so geeked right now. They changed the rules just to keep us away and we win anyway! And yes I'm using the first person pronouns and I don't care. You couldn't knock the smile off my face with a sledgehammer right now.

I know we are celerbrating and should be all humble n whatnot, but guys remember how we wanted to see wings win it at Pits... and see all the pens fans all bummed out? it felt really good when wings went up 3 1... evil yes, but felt awesome:)

I know we are celerbrating and should be all humble n whatnot, but guys remember how we wanted to see wings win it at Pits... and see all the pens fans all bummed out? it felt really good when wings went up 3 1... evil yes, but felt awesome:)