• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

I forgot to post for game 1, and decided not to post during the rest of the finals because I'm supersticious that way. AND IT PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DETROIT RED WINGS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS, LET'S GO CRAZY! HEAVEN ELEVEN! JUST GOT BACK FROM RAISING MAYHEM DOWNTOWN WINDSOR, RED CAR TOP OFF, RED WING (big spoiler) ON BACK BIG ASS FLAG WAVING, CHAMP FLAGS IN HAND, EVENTUALLY SOAKED AND DONT CARE!

LETS GO RED WINGS!

Edited by Wingsor

Unreal! I can't believe it, 4 Stanley Cups in 11 Seasons.

We could have won it the last few seasons, but with Ozzie as #1 Goalie and DMac back, it was the right year to win.

2008 Stanley Cup Champions :champs:

Edit: I'll be around daily, like always, but just want to wish everyone here a great summer :punk:

Edited by Barrie

I would love to have a DVD of all this stuff. Once I move and get my new address, I would pay to have it sent there.

Send me a PM. I'm compiling everything I've got (NBC HD feed, NHLN postgame).

Its 6am in the morning here in Camden Town, London, England, and the sun has come up......the tv is finally off and I'm as happy as pig in the proverbial.....

loved thre CBC bit about every player's favourite's growing up...must be pretty cool for Kronwall to be captained by his hero or even better for Lebda to spend most of the year playing on the same line as Cheli, his hero....nice that

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

oh what a game toward the end i got nervous i had to watch the game at work on a small 11 inch monitor but it was worth every minute

Its 6am in the morning here in Camden Town, London, England, and the sun has come up......the tv is finally off and I'm as happy as pig in the proverbial.....

loved thre CBC bit about every player's favourite's growing up...must be pretty cool for Kronwall to be captained by his hero or even better for Lebda to spend most of the year playing on the same line as Cheli, his hero....nice that

Wonder why Pavel didn't have one growing up?

im watching the game again on the dvr and i noticed after the wings scored first in the background a woman grabs her man by the shoulder, and it seems she says its ok hunny

Wonder why Pavel didn't have one growing up?

He did. His favorite player growing up was Igor Larionov. Can't think of a better mentor, can you? I hope somewhere tonight, Iggy is proud of him. I am. God love these guys...they made me want to put my fist through the wall the other night, and tonight all I can think of is how much I want to find Pasha and hug him.

I love this bunch of guys to death. From Camp to the Cup, I followed them all season. And come September, I'll be ready to do it again.

It's gonna be a hell of a summer.

Some people may have noticed that I have bet against the Wings in game 6 of every series so far

dating back to last years playoffs, the Wings are 5-1 when I do this

So honestly I had no choice tonight :cool:

I'm out $50 but who the f*** cares, Wings won the cup jesus christ I cannot believe it

Man, I got so much to say. I feel like one of the players, can't describe the feeling. Been watching this team from game 1 and to see them go all the way is something special.

GO WINGS GO BABY

THE CUP IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS

im still lost for words i mean its like a dream after the nigtmare of game 5

what a way to end the season

congrats to the whole team, and my hat has to go off to the pens to playing to the very end.