• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

umm, I sent aflac a message about the amount of wins the Pens have according to his GDT.

I know, I forgot I already updated the record after last game and added another win on accident before dispatching this thread. What I did was disgraceful :ranting:

I know, I forgot I already updated the record after last game and added another win on accident before dispatching this thread. What I did was disgraceful :ranting:

You'll never forgive yourself if we lose it now haha

To quote King Leonidas of 300...

"This is where we hold them, this is where we fight. This is where they die...Remember this day men, for it will be yours for all time"

YAY.

Edit: Didn't notice this the 1st time around:

- I would like to wish Behind Enemy Lines in CO to get well, and that our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

- Detroit in the playoffs, is (12-1) when scoring first, and (3-5) when scored against first.

- Home/Road Playoff Records: Detroit is (6-4) on the road, Pittsburgh is (9-1) at home.

- Power Play this series: PIT (3/22 - 13.6%), DET (3/27 - 11.1%)

:thumbup: Classy. We're all pulling for you, Behind Enemy Lines.

Yes. Get better soon!!

On Monday, I was kind of sleepwalking around. It just didnt feel like a day the Cup was going to be won. Well its only 1am on Wednesday, but it already feels like a day the cup is going to be won. Ive had a hockeytown poster on my wall for nearly two years now, with Nick, Draper, and Hank on it, and I just noticed the look on Lidstroms face on the poster today. Its creepy. It like hes looking right at me and thinking "were you seriously doubting us last night?".

Ive got a gooodd feeling about this game tonight. Same feeling I had going into game 6 against Dallas. Its ours tonight.

On Monday, I was kind of sleepwalking around. It just didnt feel like a day the Cup was going to be won. Well its only 1am on Wednesday, but it already feels like a day the cup is going to be won. Ive had a hockeytown poster on my wall for nearly two years now, with Nick, Draper, and Hank on it, and I just noticed the look on Lidstroms face on the poster today. Its creepy. It like hes looking right at me and thinking "were you seriously doubting us last night?".

Ive got a gooodd feeling about this game tonight. Same feeling I had going into game 6 against Dallas. Its ours tonight.

i know how you feel dude, it's the same as it was with dallas, i had an odd feeling about game 5, not so much that we were gonna lose for sure but I had a bad feeling kind of, same with the last game in this series and just liek going into game 6 with dallas, I am totally confident we wil win tomorrow night.

For anyone whos still worried or doubful about the Wings chances in the game:

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished.

That will be the beginning."

--Louis L'Amour

I know I felt that way last night...

Edited by YoungGuns1340

:lol:

I've got a good feeling too, actually, scratch that, I've got a GREAT feeling!

Guest redwingsfan04

The cup will be won tmr night ozzy with the conn smythe!

To quote King Leonidas of 300...

"This is where we hold them, this is where we fight. This is where they die...Remember this day men, for it will be yours for all time"

4 (Zetterberg x2, Datsyuk, Franzen)

1 (irrelevant)

WE WANT THE CUP

GO WINGS.

That quote gave me chills!

I'm never getting to sleep. I'm too nervous and excited.

3-1 Wings (Empty Netter to clinch)

.......or 3-2 Penguins :ph34r::unhappy:

EDIT: I think I may have just become the first LGWer ever to predict a score if we were to lose :lol:

Edited by redwings1914

3-1 Wings (Empty Netter to clinch)

.......or 3-2 Penguins :ph34r::unhappy:

EDIT: I think I may have just become the first LGWer ever to predict a score if we were to lose :lol:

What are you doing??? Terrible terrible energy youre sending out there in the universe. Have more faith than that!!!

Rinse, wash, repeat!

The Red Wings score goals in abundance.

The Red Wings have an impenetrable defense.

The Red Wings score goals in abundance.

The Red Wings have an impenetrable defense.

I'm an amateur knifemaker, and had a piece of steel in the fire tonight.

When I checked it, my dad and I were talking hockey. The color of the blade? Red Wings red! :D

Wings 4, Pens 1.

I just noticed the look on Lidstroms face on the poster today. Its creepy. It like hes looking right at me and thinking "were you seriously doubting us last night?".

Oh s***, I don't have that poster but I know exactly what look you're talking about, it's actually a little creepy.

I also offer a little MST3K-derived advice:

to the opening theme, of course:

If you're wondering what the s*** we'll do after that Game 5

JUST REPEAT TO YOURSELF, "IT'S STILL 3-2, WE'RE GONNA BE ******* FINE"

Edited by Cern