• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rdwing28

Press Report Thursday June 5

Rate this topic

Thursday morning Storyline

"The Detroit Red Wings rallied to win the Stanley Cup after a heartbreaking three overtime loss at their home ice at the Joe Louis arena. All the momentum and energy seemed to be on the side of the Pittsburgh Penguins, but the experienced leadership of the Red Wings Captains came through strong with a smothering 5-1 victory for their eleventh Stanley Cup. The win in game six was only the second loss at Mellon Arena in 21 games, a somewhat intimidating statistic for the Red Wings to face up to after losing the momentum in game 5. But the team stepped up a strong with a lot of credit going to the coaches and Captains for finishing the job as a visiting team." Does that sound OK??

I would add that the Wings outshot the Pens 42-18, outhit them 35-21 and made Malkin quit the NHL because he realizes that he can't come close to competing at this level.

I would add that the Wings outshot the Pens 42-18, outhit them 35-21 and made Malkin quit the NHL because he realizes that he can't come close to competing at this level.

yes, i believe he stopped skating alltogether and instead sat down at center ice with his head down drawing pictures of flowers in the ice ...