• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mmorland

Positive Post Thread: Why We'll Win Tonight?

Rate this topic

Alright, I'll admit, I'm nervous for this game. I think it will do me and many others some good to have some positive thoughts to rally around before the game as to why the wings will win tonight.

Any takers?

Alright, I'll admit, I'm nervous for this game. I think it will do me and many others some good to have some positive thoughts to rally around before the game as to why the wings will win tonight.

Any takers?

Because good always prevails over evil.

Because every series we have won this year we've won on the road, and because to a man, I don't think there is ANY Red Wing player who actually wants to play a Game 7. They know they blew it Monday and they don't want to take a chance at a winner-takes-all Game 7...too many fluky things can go wrong and the better team doesn't always win.

This ends tonight and the Wings will be the victors.

I don't think the Penguins have a chance. They got lucky in the last one, and as much as I am happy there is a game six I have to be honest -- the Wings are just a much better team. I want to congratulate all of you for being such good fans, and you deserve this one as much as the Wings do. I am glad to say I think that this year the Cup is really going to go to the better team.

I fixed your post for you 66. Since, I know you don't come in here just to be a troll and that its easy for you to be misunderstood.

I don't think the Penguins have a chance. They got lucky in the last one, and as much as I am happy there is a game six I have to be honest -- the Wings are just a much better team. I want to congratulate all of you for being such good fans, and you deserve this one as much as the Wings do. I am glad to say I think that this year the Cup is really going to go to the better team.

I fixed your post for you 66. Since, I know you don't come in here just to be a troll and that its easy for you to be misunderstood.

ROFLMAO!!!! :clap:

Yeah we will win! We have to! Its going to be a tense game mind! Hopefully im going to try and watch it all live without falling asleep like i did last time (sorry to everyone in the chat room the other night, I fell asleep during the game and my battery died on my laptop! (It was nearly 5am here! haha)).

James

Yeah we will win! We have to! Its going to be a tense game mind! Hopefully im going to try and watch it all live without falling asleep like i did last time (sorry to everyone in the chat room the other night, I fell asleep during the game and my battery died on my laptop! (It was nearly 5am here! haha)).

James

Glad to see you on the boards, Jim. Here's to the Wings taking care of business quickly and effectively tonight.

Don't forget to head over to chat!

Let's GO Wings!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! :clap:

ROFLMAO!!! was the impression I got. I actually laughed out loud. Really loud.

I didn't even finish reading what he wrote.. I just read I fixed your post for you and the first line and screeched.

Seriously though, before something important I say something in my head indicating whether my team will win or not, and in this case it was along the lines of, "The Wings will win if I hit this penalty shot."

(This was at soccer practice on Monday.)

My shot was placed PERFECTLY, and the goalie made a tremendous save. The next time I hit the post.

So today we did PK's again, (just in case we need them for big championship), and I said it in my head. Both of my shots went beautifully in the net.

The Wings will win this game.

Not to mention... this was in an article on detroitredwings.com

In 2000, Rafalski played for the New Jersey Devils, who coincidentally lost Game 5 in triple overtime at home to the Dallas Stars before hoisting the Cup on the road in Game 6.

There you have it.

I didn't know so many of you actually played for the Wings.

Yeah... we're the 7th man in that lineup.

I didn't know Gordie Howe was a member here either.

We're going to win because for us to win will tick off Bettman, and he'll have to go cry on the shoulder of his pretty boy.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!! was the impression I got. I actually laughed out loud. Really loud.

I didn't even finish reading what he wrote.. I just read I fixed your post for you and the first line and screeched.

Seriously though, before something important I say something in my head indicating whether my team will win or not, and in this case it was along the lines of, "The Wings will win if I hit this penalty shot."

(This was at soccer practice on Monday.)

My shot was placed PERFECTLY, and the goalie made a tremendous save. The next time I hit the post.

So today we did PK's again, (just in case we need them for big championship), and I said it in my head. Both of my shots went beautifully in the net.

The Wings will win this game.

Not to mention... this was in an article on detroitredwings.com

There you have it.

The Devils won in the 2nd OT, and I will have a heart attack if this game goes to OT again, thus even if we win the Cup, I won't be around to celebrate it.

I want a blowout, not a close win.

Is that being greedy on my part? :D

Edited by GMRwings1983