• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redeyedwings

Dedications

Rate this topic

Whooooooo!

Who is this cup for?

for Johan Franzen, who took an ugly nickname given to him by the ultimate captain in sports and made it his own.

for Niklas Kronwall, who realized that it’s much more fun to hurt other people than hurt himself. And who will be putting fear into the heart of opposing forwards for years to come.

for Pavel Datsyuk, who doesn’t need to speak proper English with hands like that.

for Darren McCarty, who represents the best and worst of all of us, and got the second chance we all deserve when we need it.

for Kris Draper, who gave that second chance to his old friend, and trusted when he could easily have turned his back.

I would like to dedicate this win to all the real die hard fan's out there. You know who you are !! Not the people who jumped on and off the bandwagon all year. I'm talking about the people who were here during the winning streaks and the losing streaks. The people who stick with this team through both the good and the bad are the ones who should/will appreciate this the most!!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

For Pierre Mcguire for reminding me to turn to CBC

For Crosby for promoting sobritey in those underaged, as he obviously threw the series so he wouldnt have to drink

For Malkin for choking

For Mark Hartigan for purposfully getting cut so the wings wouldnt sweep the pens with Hartigans 2 goal a game performance

In all seriousness though great season.... everyone played well

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I would like to dedicate this win to all the real die hard fan's out there. You know who you are !! Not the people who jumped on and off the bandwagon all year. I'm talking about the people who were here during the winning streaks and the losing streaks. The people who stick with this team through both the good and the bad are the ones who should/will appreciate this the most!!

Amen. Real fans don't complain about the Refs, or turn the game off in double OT, or lose faith with a bad bounce.

That's what it's all about, right there.

...for "Behind Enemy Lines in CO", hoping that his surgery went well, and while he didn't watch the game, I sure the hell hope someone will tell him soon that the Wings did it and boy was it a heart stopper. Good thing he didn't watch. Get well soon.

Guest LivingtheDream

To Flip who may have started out shaky in the playoffs but showed up HUGE and played like a true warrior. Great heart, skill. Just wait until he bulks up a little. Man!

Speaking of heart, Helm is a true stud and with effort like that at age 20 in the Stanley Cup Finals, gees, he is a keeper.

Finally to Osgood who changed his style so smartly and became the best goalie in the league this year.

For Darren Helm, who I suspect did actually play his way to a roster spot for 08-09 during game 5.

I would hope so. If not, I am sure several teams would be interested in him, he seems to be a very promising player.

For all us Wing fans, who have been through a lot since our last cup win.

First round exits, heart breaking losses in the confrence finals, and the list goes on.

Here's to us Wing fans!

...for "Behind Enemy Lines in CO", hoping that his surgery went well, and while he didn't watch the game, I sure the hell hope someone will tell him soon that the Wings did it and boy was it a heart stopper. Good thing he didn't watch. Get well soon.

Absolutely!!!! Been wondering about him all day and that was my first thought at 0:00

For Behind Enemy Lines in CO proof that good things happen to good people

To Ozzie for throwing the middle finger and trying harder every time people even us doubted you

To Drake How's it feel finally

To Raffy Welcome home bro. Feel free to stay a while

To Lids Thanks for making Don Cherry be seen for the prick that he is.

To Helm Enjoy it work hard and develop all your skills and that won't be your only one

To Babcock Thanks for saying what the team needed to hear when they needed to hear it

To Hank for showing everyone that while Crosby gets more spotlight, you shine brighter

To Homer thanks for making the front of the crease your personal office and taking a beating to keep it that way

To Mule Thanks for getting us here with your early round performances now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

To McCarty

I was sorry to him leave the Wings; I always considered him a Red Wing when he wasn't on the team.

He made some bad choices in life; he got a second chance to come and play for Hockeytown and he made the best of it.

Great story to see him come back and lift Lord Stanley's Cup... unbelievable

Here Here!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::champs: