• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FUUFNF

Stanley Cup Champions Gear

Rate this topic

Wait a couple days, they'll be 15 bucks at your local store.

Anyone else notice that the NYR DVD is $99 when it used to be 39? I think the NHL just jacked up some prices to take advantage of the situation.

I'm excited, but I'm waiting to see whats out in stores tomorrow before I drop a hundred bucks on gear and DVDs.

Being drunk and having a VISA after your team wins the cup isn't a good thing !! I just dropped some coin on a hat and t-shirt !! If I was ever going to over pay this was the time!!

for nothing less Reebok has KICK ASS hats... i have the white and red one... and now i am going to be getting the Championship hat...

As with the other two i have, they are one size fits all... VERY AWESOME

I am trying to find a brick store that will actually have the hats in stock tomorrow... i don't want to wait for shiping

The championship hat is made by New Era, but "in the style" of RBK.

Probably Hockytown Authentics in Troy.

I'm in Beverly Hills so it's not a prohibitive drive, but it's not terribly close either. I might just hit up Meijer on 12 and Telegraph but I doubt they'll have that great a selection beyond the regular stuff. Dunham's at 13 and Woodward might be a better bet I guess.

The championship hat is made by New Era, but "in the style" of RBK.

ahh you're right! Glad they look the same... cause those Reebok hats are sweet!

Yeah they are flexfit so one-size supposedly fits all.

The gear could be covered in pig sh** and I'd still buy it. The Red Wings just won the Stanley Cup! F**K YEAH, MOTHERF**KERS! WE'RE THE CHAMPS! EAT IT, HATERS!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. :blush:

I hope Warner Brothers makes a DVD box set. The single DVD is okay, but I want a box set! They made one last year for the Ducks...surely they'll make one for us?

Second that. I was definitely jealous when I saw that boxset that they released last year for them. If they made one for the Ducks, they have to for the Wings, right? You would definitely think they would sell a lot more.

Being drunk and having a VISA after your team wins the cup isn't a good thing !! I just dropped some coin on a hat and t-shirt !! If I was ever going to over pay this was the time!!

I was going to do overnight shipping and saw it was almost $20 for it. I just tool the cheap route and will get it next week. Still won't take away from this great night. The great thing about this night........20 years ago today (June 4th) I graduated high school.

wow I tried to order the hat online and there was no option for a canadian shipping address????? So I called the 1 800 number and ordered it and the grand total was $51 shipped! I had to cancel that order thats just too much. I hope I can find it downtown Toronto in the next little while.