• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FUUFNF

Stanley Cup Champions Gear

Rate this topic

If anyone gets a line on some big and tall sizes of shirts, send me a PM.

I'm a 3X Tall and never can find shirts. Would love to get one.

The NHL shop online has big and tall sizes on the shirts. It's a separate item from the standard shirt so you may have to look hard for it.

ordered a Datsyuk name and number SCF shirt

bought a locker room shirt today at Dick's and will buy the hat when they get them in

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by omnipotent_hudler

The NHL shop is officially run by douchebags...ordered two items last night, 2 hours later got a notice they are backordered, though on the site they say in stock. Well, this morning they still say the items are in stock. I wouldn't mind so much if that hadn't happened before when I ordred something that was shown in stock just to get a notice later that it is backordered. I think someone has their grandfather manually updating in stock messages on their website... :rolleyes:

I ordered my shirts a few minutes after the win from NHL.com and they are on backorder... but they are ordered!! I want a hat also... I hope the price comes down a little in a few weeks.

<_<

I saw in add saying that they will have over 100 different red wings stanley cup items. Hopefully it's true, cause everything they have today isn't exactly top notch.

according to the customer service rep for shop.nhl.com, they are going to add more stuff as the week goes by... but, i'm having a really hard time buying that, since all that stuff should have ready to go as soon as the cup was won... maybe this is just a rouse to get everyone to buy those ugly t-shirts now only to come back and buy more crap later.

Edited by FUUFNF

The NHL shop is officially run by douchebags...ordered two items last night, 2 hours later got a notice they are backordered, though on the site they say in stock. Well, this morning they still say the items are in stock. I wouldn't mind so much if that hadn't happened before when I ordred something that was shown in stock just to get a notice later that it is backordered. I think someone has their grandfather manually updating in stock messages on their website... :rolleyes:

Same here, too lazy to call and see what the deal is