Gotta love it.

from the wdiv feed:

1. Ledba dropping the f-bomb

2. someone quoting "have you seen my baseball?"

3. someone else asking the FSN guy why he wasnt at the tigers game

4.Lebda pouring champagne on Bernie's tie then drinking off of it

sorry about the misspellings, i am tipsy and celebrating lol

Edited by ZabiOfDetroit

I hope somebody can youtube the postgame celebrations. I live in Michigan and this was the worst postgame coverage you could imagine for a Stanley Cup win. NBC covered the celebration for a few minutes, then switched over to our local news...Nothing worth watching on ESPN(big surprise) and FSN is playing a freaking replay of a tigers loss! :ranting: At least I could watch some of the CBC feed online for a bit...OH WELL WE WON THE CUP!!!!! :champs:

I've been recording the detroit feeds of fox and nbc since pretty much the end of the game. I got the whole game on nbc hd and cbc, along with their whole post games. I just recently started recording the abc detroit feed, which i didn't realize had the post game too. I should be able to get it up sometime tomorrow or soonthereafter after I go through all the stuff.

I just found NHL Network's coverage, so I hope someone has video saved to share for those of us who missed us. This is miserable coverage. Casual fans would want to see the celebration, you would think. Missed opportunity.

I hope somebody can youtube the postgame celebrations. I live in Michigan and this was the worst postgame coverage you could imagine for a Stanley Cup win. NBC covered the celebration for a few minutes, then switched over to our local news...Nothing worth watching on ESPN(big surprise) and FSN is playing a freaking replay of a tigers loss! :ranting: At least I could watch some of the CBC feed online for a bit...OH WELL WE WON THE CUP!!!!! :champs:

it's on NBC at this very moment.

Have you guys noticed how many times Osgood has talked about his heart? :) "I have a big heart, people underestimate me'' ''I know I got heart'' , etc

he has drank a lot tonight as well I counted four times from the cup