• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anomalously

Thank you, Matt

Rate this topic

Appreciate all you do Matt! The site is freaking amazing and it keeps getting better and better. You da man

Thanks to Aflac as well, Does one hell of a job with the GDT's.

Unbelievable commitment from both of you.

Very big thank you goes out to you matt. As a lgw.com newcomer i've loved every minute of my stay here.

Heres to a great 08-09 season

lets do it back to back again boys

Loved coming to the site, even on non game days, just to hear the latest goings on. It seemed several times information went from Kenny's mouth to trusted media sources (Helene St. James, etc...) to the website. Appreciate all the hard work and looking forward to next year.

Thanks again Matt. Been here for several years and I ( and I think all of us) really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this site over the years :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

tks Matt... I have to say after all tv coverage goes to crap... its really awesome to be on your site to share all the excitement with the rest of the wings fans:) woo hoo LETS GO RED WINGS!

Thank you from everyone in St. Louis, well at least me. Love this site almost as much as hockey and the Red Wings. Time to spend $300 plus dollars on merchandise

Thank you Matt. I wish we could petition your name on the Cup, for your endless work for us fans in hopes we could all enjoy a moment in history.

If that makes sense.

f*** YEAH WINGS, WE ARE THE BEST!

Definitely much thanks is needed Matt, you've given us the greatest sports forum on the internet worthy of the greatest team. Truly I can't thank you enough for bringing us all together tonight for this joyous occasion.