• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anomalously

Thank you, Matt

Rate this topic

Yep thanks Mattias, I've been coming here for what seems like forever for all my Wings news and needs and discussion. Another great year and many more to come!!

I vividly remember these annual "Thank You" threads after the '03, '04, '06, and '07 playoffs; it was always a "smiling through the tears" moment to thank a great webmaster for maintaining a great place for us all to commiserate. Heck, during the '05 lockout, we weren't even sure if there was going to be an NHL in the future.

So, finally, it's nice to have this thread after a season that had a truly happy ending. Congratulations, Matt, and thank you. You deserved to see this championship as much as anyone.

From all of us, another great season for the Wings, and another year as one of the top sports fansites on the web -- thank you, Matt, for your continued dedication to the site. I think it adds a great dimension to be able to interact with so many other Wings fans -- especially for the great deal of us who are out of the Detroit metro.

Very well said, and highly seconded by myself, who IS one of those very out-of-town Wings fans. Without you guys, and especially without Matt's efforts, I really wouldn't have anyone to share this great moment with. :) Thank you very much for everything you do here, Matt.

Thanks Matt, I've been lurking here forever but waited until the day we won the Cup to register. Great site and forums :thumbup:

Same here, I've been going to this site forever, can't believe we finally did it. 2002 Seems so long ago, I remember my hero Fedorov lifting the cup, it really is great to see all of our new guys finally win it.

First post, hope to have many more. Great site, great team.

Thank you very, very much, Matt!

As a Red Wings Fan from Europe I am not able to watch the Wings play. But since I stubled across your website, I grew a bigger and bigger fan, because here it possible to get an impression of fan spirit in Hockeytown. Once again thanks to you and your team,

Greetings to all Redwings Fans

Thanks so much Matt. I had to move to tennessee 3 years ago. This is a close to home as I get. I have been through alot over the last 3 years and this site and the people on it helped me through the tough times!! I love this site, check it everyday!! Thanks for the hardwork!!!!

Agreed. Matt, you have added to the experience of being a Wings fan and helped us all enjoy the Cup a little more. This site is so awesome and Matt puts in heaps of work, so if you're able to - you should think about donating.