• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Chosen

Anyone Else Just Not Want To Go To Bed?

Rate this topic

It's 1:20am and I have to be up really early tomorrow, but I have no desire to go to bed right now. I'm still jacked-up, re-watching the celebration and reading all of these articles. I think I might just keep the party going and say screw going to work tomorrow...The Wings Are The Stanley Cup Champions!

Nice avatar ;)

But yes I have the same problem. I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours, and after only getting 4 hours the other night I am going to be dragging tomorrow. But I figured I am going to be tired no matter what I do now, so I might as well live in this moment and just appreciate all the things that go along with having your team win the Stanley Cup!

I am wide awake right now, and I couldnt care less. I am just kinda pissed I am not in Michigan to see the parade on Friday. Mark my words, if (and win) the Wings win the cup once I get out of college, I will soooo be at that parade in a heartbeat!!!

STANLEY CUP BABY!!!

I'm half wasted and can't even sleep. Everyone left and when I went outside with my GF I couldn't keep my arms down and just wanted to scream. I f***in leapt through the ceiling when they announced the parade for friday. THATS MY DAY OFF THIS WEEEEK!!!!!!!!11111

Anyone know if they nationally televise the parade?

Man, I wish I lived in Detroit right now. It sucks being all pumped up and having no one to celebrate with. I have a lot of hockey friends but no one that's as into the Wings as me. No way would they stay up on a work night to watch triple OT or stay up to celebrate the victory.

But yeah, I'm going to have to take something to sleep at all tonight I think.

Haha I don't know what you guys are talking about... I'm the kind of fan who paces constantly, jumps up and down repeatedly, and runs circles around the couch when I'm excited. Looking back over the playoffs, I've probably run or walked about 90 miles. Now that sweet victory is ours, I'm going to sleep with a smile of satisfaction on my face... I can finally relax and breathe!! :D