• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Chosen

Anyone Else Just Not Want To Go To Bed?

Rate this topic

You're telling me. It's 3:30am, rioted downtown Royal Oak, partied a friends house, and now watching what I taped of the game again. I wish I taped NBC's as well... crap. I have to go to Ikea early morning and paint my car. I can't sleep at all, everyone I was with was "tired."

I'm a bored fan who is full of energy and has nothing to do....

just got home from the bar

three hours of sleep

you can bet your ass i'll feel better than Tuesday!!!!!

so pumped, goodnight!

THE CUP IS COMING BACK TO WINNIPEG!!!!!

Edited by drw138

Hahaha I did that when I ran out to Meijer to check for shirts at 1 in the morning

I couldn't go out, I'd put on my "10-time stanley cup champion" jacket which is now out of date (in all of 1 season of owning) and it's like 80 out, so i'd die of the heat...

Edited by Rikadyn

I'm in the process of moving into a new place, so I'm supposed to be up in about 4 hours for that, followed up in the afternoon by a nice stint of 2nd shift action. If I drop some furniture or slack off at work, oh well!! Furniture can be replaced, and my boss already knows I'm a freking wing nut so he should be expecting a full blown hangover performance out of me tomorrow!!

in the words of the great Ron Burgandy,

DRINK IT IN!!!!!!!!!!

I cant sleep and im still full of energy and it is now almost 5:30am Overly excited and Oh Boy can't wait until FRIDAY! WOO GO WINGS AND CONGRATS to Hank as the MVP!! 8D

SEE YA ALL AT THE HART PLAZA! ( I'll be the one in red wings jersey) Lol. o.O

7:40 here in newfoundland!! can't sleep at all! I am sober now though lol. I wish there was a way i can be at the parade friday :(. but im sure there will be videos everywhere by the weekend! Can't wait till Danny Boy brings the cup home!! :D I hope i can make the dirve out if he does!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----Went to bed around 1:30am my time (2:30am for Michiganians), tried to wake up around 4:15 to watch the end of the game again on NHL Network (no DVR or TiVo for me yet, have tape of game on NBC :lol:), but fell back asleep until around 6:15 this morning. Have to head to work for 8:00am, thankfully with zippo hangover. :P

I'm supposed to work tomorrow but I can't see myself getting to bed. I'm suckin down grog like it's water and still bouncing out of my skin. I just bought $400 worth cup win gear from NHL.com. So worth it. $90 worth of shipping to Australia hurts though.

At least now with the season over, I can concentrate on work... but next week I reckon. I'll probably be up for a while.

It's 1:20am and I have to be up really early tomorrow, but I have no desire to go to bed right now. I'm still jacked-up, re-watching the celebration and reading all of these articles. I think I might just keep the party going and say screw going to work tomorrow...The Wings Are The Stanley Cup Champions!

I considered the same course of action this morning, but it would be way way obvious.