• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Any helm interviews?

He did one for CBC and then ran off with his phone and got drunk.

Only Helm stuff I can find is at CBC's website http://www.cbc.ca/sports/player/ video called "Stanley Cup: Detroit Reacts" Helm carrying the cup at 3:55 and being interviewed at 24:40. I advise anyone in the United States without access to CBC to check out this entire video online. It puts the NBC and even the NHL network post-game coverage to shame.

lmao im loving these videos keep em coming, Lebda is the man to party with lol.

looking for a video with all our big hits in the playoffs, Kronwall, Stuart, Drake, etc.

or just the hit by Stuart on Crosby.

I've got everything from NBC and ABC in HD and hopefully some other people got CBC and some of the other stations. Don't forget the parade tomorrow!This year, there will be an amazing DVD set for this championship. I'm thinking something like this...

Disc 1: Game 6 and Stanley Cup Presentation

Disc 2: The Celebration Begins

Disc 3: The Victory Parade and Rally

Easy to burn .iso files coming to a bit torrent tracker near you.

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

Will I have your permission to upload the torrent onto my tracker DEMONOID, or where will you be loading it to?

thanks for posting the videos everyone, it's a nice treat for the out-of-towners :)

I have to agree. I only wish I could have watched a lot of this live last night. I thought that the NHL Network would have shown more of the locker room last night. And the wierd thing was, all of a sudden, they just stopped broadcasting, and I don't even rememeber them signing off. Hopefully they will have some parade coverage tomorrow. Even if it is highlights afterward.

Let's go Back-to-Back!

What a difference in sound from NBC to CBC. All you hear on the NBC feed are boos. You hear chears on the CBC.

Must be all the NBC exec's booing.

LOL

Isn't that absolutely freaking amazing...

All I've heard all day is how classless the Pens fans were for booing Hank and when the Wings were hoisting the Cup, and I agreed.

Then I listen to the CBC video's and it seemed like they were as classy as can be. Cheering and applauding the Red Wings.

I'm really confused on where the two TOTALLY DIFFERENT sounds are coming from?

if anyone has the torrent link to either the CBC feed or the NBC feed (HD prefered) please, LET ME KNOW!!!!! My DVR crapped out on me 4 minutes into the 1st period... please, be a savior...

All I've heard all day is how classless the Pens fans were for booing Hank and when the Wings were hoisting the Cup, and I agreed.

Then I listen to the CBC video's and it seemed like they were as classy as can be. Cheering and applauding the Red Wings.

For what it's worth, Bill Clement (who was there to do game 6 for NHL radio) said on XM that there was definitely booing, and scolded Pens' fans for their behavior.

I watched the game with my sister, who I'm turning into the biggest Red Wings fan next to myself, and she said that when Hank was skating around with the Conn Smythe, she heard the fans chanting "Crosby". I thought it was "Ozzie" at first, but then I realized....that made no sense.

Ozzie DID get booed when he skated around with the Cup, and all I remember was when we won in Washington 10 years ago, those fans were so respectful and nice when we were getting our hardware and whatnot. When Stevie got the Conn Smythe, they legitimately cheered for him. Where did those kinds of fans go? I wasn't aware that Hank or Ozzie or even Nick were bad guys.