• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

Where can you find the locker room hat?

Rate this topic

This morning, I haven't been able to find the white locker room championship hat anywhere around town. I went to Meijer in Southfield, Fanatic U and a few of the road side stands. Has anyone else been able to find them anywhere?

GO WINGS!

All stores are saying they are getting them in at 10am tomorrow (which doesn't do a bit of good for me as i wanted to wear it to the parade tomorrow)

Oh well

they just spoke to some guy from Dunhams on 97.1 and they've had them from 8am this morning apparently...

not that it means anything to me, i'm 3000 miles away

they just spoke to some guy from Dunhams on 97.1 and they've had them from 8am this morning apparently...

Why in the world would you listen to 97.1's morning show? Jay Towers is a talentless hack!

Why in the world would you listen to 97.1's morning show? Jay Towers is a talentless hack!

why?

because 97.1 is the only Detroit sports feed that i can access being outside the US and we JUST WON THE FRIGGIN STANLEY CUP!!!

I am on my way to Dunhams right now... called and they have them in stock

Dicks sporting goods is getting a large shipment sometime mid - late afternoon

Anyone know any place in windsor that might have em.. went to a couple sporting goods stores here, couldnt find anything at all.

dunhams has had has since 7am this morning

20 for the shirt, 30 for the hat. I bought my dad and I both shirts, and bought him a hat since i don't look good in hats.

Are you kidding me? $30 for a hat? Wow!

When your favorite team wins a championship, you've gotta go all out :D

MC Sports has the hat available online. I'm going to check the local store soon.

Hat

yeah pretty much all of the new reebokish hat designs are $30.... at least i will get more use out the hat than I will the $30 i just put into my gas tank!

yeah pretty much all of the new reebokish hat designs are $30.... at least i will get more use out the hat than I will the $30 i just put into my gas tank!

haha so true :(