• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

Where can you find the locker room hat?

Rate this topic

Being from the west coast of Canada in Canucks land it is hard enough to find Wing's gear during the regular season so I had to bite the bullet and buy the hat and shirt from NHL.com....2 hours after I ordered them I received an email saying they were back ordered !! :flamingmad:

Being from the west coast of Canada in Canucks land it is hard enough to find Wing's gear during the regular season so I had to bite the bullet and buy the hat and shirt from NHL.com....2 hours after I ordered them I received an email saying they were back ordered !! :flamingmad:

Crap. I just got that email too. <_<

The Dick's in Rochester got their shipment at noon, and when I checked out at 12:30 there were only 25 or so left out of 500. They were limiting it to 4 per customer and people were buying them up like crazy... Hope everybody gets theirs soon

Picked up two at Dick's in Novi. They were snatched up in no time. Dunno if they still have any on hand. Its been ridiculous trying to find this hat.

Dunham's have had them since this morning. But most stores are sold out. MC Sports doesn't get them until tomorrow. And Meijers and Kmart didn't have them at all.

MC Sports also does not have the roster shirt.

I'm hoping to pick up a hat at the parade tomorrow!

Edited by mooose kiiisses

getting mine at Joe Vision was a smart move... I tried to go out and find one for my Dad today, and went to QUITE a few places (9 to be exact) and they were gone...

I was surprised that the JC Penny's here had the hat and shirts (several varieties). Also, they have a deal that if you buy $45 of any NHL merchandise before June 26th, there's a coupon you can mail in for one of the small 3" replica Cups for free!!!

when I did get mine at Joe Vision... people were lined up 20-30 deep at the vendor stand by sec. 227... thank GOD I was one of the 1st in line... it's my new fav championship hat in front of the '02 hat (classic)!

when I did get mine at Joe Vision... people were lined up 20-30 deep at the vendor stand by sec. 227... thank GOD I was one of the 1st in line... it's my new fav championship hat in front of the '02 hat (classic)!

was that the one with the silver visor i remeber having that one