• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

NBA FINALS: Celtics Vs. Lakers

Rate this topic

CELTICS OR LAKERS  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both the Lakers and Celtics piss me off. But since I'm living in Celtics territory, and Boston fans are the most obnoxious of any in pro sports, I'm pulling for the Lakers just so I don't have to be surrounded by Celtics snobbery any more than I have to.

Never thought I'd say this but go Lakers!

Don't like Bryant but I really admire Gasol. He deserves the title.

kobe's the one that deserves the title, he carries the team.

I think the answer should be obvious. LAKERS. Why would u want the Celtics to beat the Lakers. The Lakers and Red Wings both won a lot of championship. And they both have won the most championship in the West. And besides aren't the Lakers and the Red Wings allies and don't they cheer for each other. I'm pretty sure Laker fans cheered for the Red Wings to beat the Penguins.

Edited by lakerwings

I think the answer should be obvious. LAKERS. Why would u want the Celtics to beat the Lakers. The Lakers and Red Wings both won a lot of championship in all decades. And besides aren't the Lakers and the Red Wings allies and don't they cheer for each other. I'm pretty sure Laker fans cheered for the Red Wings to beat the Penguins.

you still think the lakers are gonna win now that they are down 3-1 and had one of the biggest playoff chokejobs out there??

Lakers are lucky this series makes it past Fathers Day. Celtics are the champs.

you still think the lakers are gonna win now that they are down 3-1 and had one of the biggest playoff chokejobs out there??

No, I didn't say I think the Lakers are gonna win. All I said was that Red Wings fans should root for the Lakers as Lakers fans root for the Red Wings. U think the Lakers are gonna win? I don't.

No, I didn't say I think the Lakers are gonna win. All I said was that Red Wings fans should root for the Lakers as Lakers fans root for the Red Wings. U think the Lakers are gonna win? I don't.

To be honest, I have no idea where you came up with the assumption that Red Wings fans would root for the Lakers. I guess it's possible against the Celtics, but in general, I highly doubt it. Considering most Red Wings fans are Pistons fans as well, there is no way in hell we would root for the Lakers. As I said in my other post, I'm only hoping the Lakers win because the Celtics (Pierce and KG) are the worse of two evils.

It's over anyways. The Lakers choked away the series last night.

Edited by GoWings1905

they made it past fathers day :D

GO LAKERS

well one thing for sure is that the lakers quit playing . there was a huge low point where the lakers were down like 30 points in the 3rd quarter and im like... ohh the celtics just made the lakers thier B@#$ holy @#$#

the celtics found so many opportunities with the lakers and even just grabbed the ball out of the lakers hand. something i would have considered even illegal. but eh. refs only have 2 eyes. ahhahahah should have seen that one tho.

turn overs were the things that the lakers let happen a lot . bostons defense really put them in the bind cause thier defense was very agressive. it was like offensive deffense.

the lakers also had problems with 3 pointers. its a wonder how they even were able to advance from thier poor 3 pointer shot ability. heck that williams guy from the jazz was a great 3 point shot :: impressed me ::

lakers should have just kept rushing the ball instead and keep an eye out for the celtics defense.

when kobe was being interviewed by the people all he could respond was "well play the same game every time " bla bla bla

well if you are sucking you should change your game up to confuse your opponents.

all i can do is criticisze ahah even if i cant play to the caliber they are playing. heck id get in tons of foul trouble cause i have a bad habbit of tackling . hahahahhaha id get ejected hahahahahah.

if the lakers played the pistons . i would be completely neutral. if pistons won the championship i would be excited cause 2 teams would have won the championship in detroit. if lakers won id be cool with it cause i could go to a championship parade.

but things were not to be for me.

the celtics won the championship

but they really deserved it.

i thought the lakers /jazz series was more exciting over all. every thing felt close. blow outs can bore me.

Boston! The only thing worse than Texas teams are California teams.

why is that? is it because of the fans? (i have to agree on raider fans a lot of those are thugs)

team in general in way they play?

lack of suport from hockey fans on thier home team in reg season? (well for ducks anyways i wonder if that changed since the 90s they were really dressed as seats and most were redwing fans. maybe it had something to do with being very young back then, i had to photograph lack of attendance) dont know bout kings or sharks fans. just wondering why .

If you needed any furth proof that NHL players and the league as a whole is better than the NBA and its players, check out Kevin Garnett's "interview/psycho moment" with Michelle Tafoya after the Celtics won the championship. Could you imagine Nick Lidstrom or ANY hockey player ever behaving in that manner?

I hated Garnett before last night, but that "celebration" was just sickening. I wish the Pistons would have had their s*** together (again). Boston winning it all makes me want to puke.

I posted that backwards. It should be, the only thing worse than California teams are Texas teams.

Mostly it's the fans who make it so.

what do the fans do in california that make you not like the california teams?

just wondering.

what do the fans do in california that make you not like the california teams?

just wondering.

Their arrogance. They have no humility about them. It's true of both cases that I mentioned as far as I can tell.

While I didn't watch every second of this detail, I wanted the Celtics to win. Not because they already won and I don't hate the Lakers or any team by any stretch of the imagination, but b/c P.J. Brown was a former New Orleans Hornet and Big Baby Glen Davis played basketball/went to LSU for college.

If you needed any furth proof that NHL players and the league as a whole is better than the NBA and its players, check out Kevin Garnett's "interview/psycho moment" with Michelle Tafoya after the Celtics won the championship. Could you imagine Nick Lidstrom or ANY hockey player ever behaving in that manner?

I hated Garnett before last night, but that "celebration" was just sickening. I wish the Pistons would have had their s*** together (again). Boston winning it all makes me want to puke.

Sorry for the real late reply, but I felt the same way seeing Garnett's "celebration". Was cringeworthy, totally unprofessional and immature.

Guest Shoreline
HOOORAY CELTICS

I live in California and I HATE THE LAKERS.

Thank god. Up here in Norcal people cheer more for the Lakers than the Warriors.

I haven't watched basketball since the dismantling of the Bulls (I know, I suck) and the amount of attention in the NBA it got with some broadcaster's personal life (Marv Albert?), but the NBA is boring (especially if you watch NHL or NFL sports) -- not to take away from basketball, which is fun to play.

I didn't watch a single NBA game, but soon as I went to Dave and Buster's and saw people at the bar cheering for the Lakers, I knew I wanted the Celtics to win. Although I agree with the last poster that the celebration was ridiculous.