• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
icewood

Street Vendor & places to find Merchandise

Rate this topic

i like to start this thread to see where i can find some stores or street vendors where the official hat might still be available also for everyone to post nice spots to find street vendors across the area.

Edited by icewood

I don't live in Michigan, so I couldnt tell you for sure, but I did run around town today to pick up both the Detroit Free Press and Detroit News and they both have advertisements in them for Dunhams and JC Penney saying that they had Offical Stanley Cup Merchandise arriving throughout the day today.

Dicks, JCPennys and stores like that had a lot of shirts and stuff but everywhere I visited said the hat was sold out. You could get on a waiting list and they'd call you when they got a shipment but they wouldn't hold any or give a rebate or anything like that.

As of this evening, Dunhams on Woodward and the one on 12 Mile and John R only had youth t-shirts - no adult t's or hats.

I'm going to go to JCPenney and/or Hockeytown Authentics tomorrow after I watch the parade on TV. :D

Has anyone been able to order the DVD online? Since I'm in Alabama I most likely won't be able to grab one in person, at least not until we visit our family up there.....

Another question is whether any of you know if the DVD they advertised last night is the same thing as the previous Hockeytown videos that were released when we won the Cup in 02 and I believe I have one from 98?

Thanks in advance for the help!

P.S. I've checked the NHL Shop online but couldn't find the DVD they advertised, only a generic placeholder for a 2007-2008 Stanley Cup Champions DVD which I'm guess will become the Red Wings DVD now that they know we won........