• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 MajorWingNut

MajorWingNut

Rookie

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

The second (gothic) one is also at fox sports web site.
Always the WingNut

#22 Cern

Cern

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (MajorWingNut @ June 14, 2008 - 09:09AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The second (gothic) one is also at fox sports web site.

It's sold out there. After many hours of searching back at the start of the SCF I have to conclude that hatland.com is the only place where they're actually in stock. This hat was a ***** to find but it's so worth it.
1 2 3 4|1 2 3 4 5 6 7|1 2 3 4 5|1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#23 FischerFan1973

FischerFan1973

Never Give up Hope!!!!

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (JKEITH81 @ June 14, 2008 - 10:24AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think any of them at the Joe did. I got mine at the confrence finals, game 2. I went through all the hats looking for one that had "DETROIT" on the back. I wonder if the ones the Wings wear is custom?

I bought my hat at Commerica Park at the start of the 07 season and it has Detroit on the back. They are so popular so I'm not sure why they switched them or stopped selling them.

#24 LordLoki

LordLoki

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (DetroitYZ19 @ June 5, 2008 - 09:02PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive been looking everywhere for the red hat with the old english tigers D on it, but i cant find it anywhere. I dont live in Detroit so its not like i can swing past hockeytown authentics and pick one up, but its a sweet hat and id like to order one. Can anyone help? Thanks

Lids Red/White Tigers hat

Lids Red/White with black outline Tigers hat

Their Images of red hats seem to come up brighter than usual for me but I have the second hat and assure you it is a Red Wings red and not some neon red. These come from a line of hats where they did the Old English D the Tigers use with other baseball teams color themes. I figure it went good with my Wings Jersey so I snagged a red Tigers hat.

IPB Image