• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Official Red Wings Parade Chat

Rate this topic

My favorite moment of the 2002 parade was getting behind the Cup in the last car and following it down Woodward to Hart Plaza to where the stage is set up. You're in this huge herd of people headed towards the river, and then all the sudden you hit this absolute mass of people in the plaza. People climbing shoulders, trees, stop signs, whatever to get a view. Absolutely priceless. Hope they do it again today behind the last car.

or you can watch WDIV for carmen for comedy hour..

I was but after that whole zetterberg lifting the trophy like its cheese I was done lol I couldent take all the jokes

Sorry if this has already been answered but I'm coming in late... Lousy work!!!! Anyway, do they plan on addressing the crowd at the end of the parade, if so when is that scheduled??

Man I wish I was there!!! :ranting:

FSN's stuff is 1000x better than WDIV's.

While Carmen wonders if Gordie Howe ever won a Stanley Cup, Woody Woodruff is asking Cleary about how he felt working for the coach who cut him from the World Juniors.

nice to see the Hockey Hall of Fame sponsering this parade. Is their any trophys left in Toronto?? :lol:

i hope the champs gear will be in the HHOF by this weekend, i got a friend going back to Toronto for summer and told her to grab me whatever she can find.