• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Official Red Wings Parade Chat

Rate this topic

probably asked and answered... are the players going to address the crowd now, or is this over? I missed all the players (meeting) except the last three... and saw the CUP!!

Watching ch 4 live feed and hoping that there's more!!

Mickey Redmond on the guy that yelled "detroit sucks" prior to game 3 (i think).

"I was looking for him after the pregame, I wanted to talk to him and straighten him out"

Bernie

"Mickey just kept asking me what section the guy was sitting in."

:yowza:

i hope the champs gear will be in the HHOF by this weekend, i got a friend going back to Toronto for summer and told her to grab me whatever she can find.

I went one year a few years ago after NJ won the cup and they didnt have anything at the HHOF...and this was about a week after the Devils won the cup.

probably asked and answered... are the players going to address the crowd now, or is this over? I missed all the players (meeting) except the last three... and saw the CUP!!

Watching ch 4 live feed and hoping that there's more!!

There will be a rally at Hart Plaza after the parade, and it will be televised.

CH 7 has bad announcers, in Maine (not a huge market, so technically should be worse announcers) the reporters and announcers know about the event they are covering and try to ask at least relevant questions. This channel has one guy who asks questions that he shouldn't get punched for, the rest suck at best!