• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Official Red Wings Parade Chat

Rate this topic

Here's a quick gallery of some of my PICS from the parade. We were right at the foot of the Compuware building where all the nedia was so it was tough getting any decent shots
Nice pictures! I was right in that area too, on the other side of Gratiot though.

I'll post some pics/vids in a little while. :)

Here's a quick gallery of some of my PICS from the parade. We were right at the foot of the Compuware building where all the nedia was so it was tough getting any decent shots

Awesome pics! looks like it was a great time, thanks for sharing :)

Nice pictures!! Z sure looks proud of that trophy :)

Seriously, my best friend is at Cheli's and they have the cup in there right now. Cheli, Ozzy, Hudler, and Downey are drinking from the Cup and pouring it all everyone. The news stations just got there too, so maybe it'll be on the news. I SUCK FOR BEING HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

The parade rocked today though!

Please don't hate me but I got a backstage pass and could go anywhere media was. I meet almost all the players. I got tons on sig and tons of pictures. I'm at my parents house for the night because of a wedding but I will get everything on line asap.

I got the first line to sign my champ hat. Zetter, Dats, Homer, Lids, Ralf. :yowza:

I.

Hate.

You.

I.

Hate.

You.

I am running around trying to find a cable that will work with my camera, my parents don't have the right ones ahhhhhh.

went to the parade and it was amazing. i had the best time. everyone else that went what'd you think? did anyone get anything signed by the players?

* I'll post pics once i upload them to my computer *

Would have been a great place to bring a cooler full of b... soda, and some snacks. Drop a few chairs and enjoy!!!

I am beyond jealous right now.

Took my daughter and had an unbelievable time! She got Filppula's autograph and we got close-up looks at Flip, Draper, Ozzie and Hudler. Hudler was hilarious! Who knew he was such a ham? And Downey was great, dancing and even doing a striptease near the end.

When Zetterberg's car came through near Jefferson, the crowd bum-rushed past the mounties and traffic cops and just took up residence along the boulevard. It was inspired.

Tremendous time, really glad we got to go.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

anyone else have some WICKED sunburn right now? mine is deceptively tan in colour, but oh man does it burn.

totally worth it though.

I would give just about anything to be sunburnt due to having been at the parade.

And Downey was great, dancing and even doing a striptease near the end.

A striptease???

I would give just about anything to be sunburnt due to having been at the parade.

A striptease???

haha it was awesome. he like lifted up his pantleg and showed off his leg to the crowd. downey is hilarious, it was great!

Took my daughter and had an unbelievable time! She got Filppula's autograph and we got close-up looks at Flip, Draper, Ozzie and Hudler. Hudler was hilarious! Who knew he was such a ham? And Downey was great, dancing and even doing a striptease near the end.

When Zetterberg's car came through near Jefferson, the crowd bum-rushed past the mounties and traffic cops and just took up residence along the boulevard. It was inspired.

Tremendous time, really glad we got to go.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

iwas part of that crowd.at first we just kept inching closer and closer until the beam of light shining off the cup was seen. we shouldve been let to stand there the whole time,there was enough room for a path behind the crowd for the just in case moment. other than the heat kicking my butt it was great.

Hudler.jpg

Nice one!!

He's a real character that guy. Yeah, Hank was wearing that Conn Smyth like a hat. I have more, but some aren't that good. Facing the other way, me trying to climb over people, media rampage etc.

Did anyone snap a pic of Franzen doing this: :bb:

The crowd went nuts when he did it. It was awesome lol. But my camera wasn't fast enough and I missed the opportunity to get a pic of it :( So did anybody get a shot of it??