• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
reyalp

When are you going to the parade?

Rate this topic

Me and 5 friends are leaving for Hart Plaza at 6 A.M. Trying to beat the crowd and get a nice spot... Is 6 am too early or perfect timing?

Damn. I'm not leaving until 8:30 or so. I don't expect a great spot, but no one else wanted to go any earlier.

Me and 5 friends are leaving for Hart Plaza at 6 A.M. Trying to beat the crowd and get a nice spot... Is 6 am too early or perfect timing?

We'll find out. I'm on my way out right now. I'll be in Hart Plaza with friends. Black newspaper boy cap...red t-shirt with "Hank's My Hero" on it. SEE EVERYONE THERE!

Sixth floor balcony overlooking Jefferson. My sister works in the 150 Jefferson Office Building (Madden Building). We watched the last parade in the parking structure, but this year we are moving on up!

My sister says there are already folks at Hart Plaza and some of the parking structures are limiting parking to monthly parking only!

Feed the Mule tee shirt is on and ready for a very enjoyable day!

I work across from Hart Plaza. I think most of the parking structures attached to office buildings are closed to daily parkers today. I do note the lots on Larned are opened and have plenty of spots available.

I would say there are a dozen people at Hart Plaza.