• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

robat

Help me with a jersey

Rate this topic

I am awful at making decions and I want to get a jersey while they still have the SCF patch on them on NHL.com. I can't decide between Homer, Cleary, and Franzen. I'm leaning towards Cleary because I love his story and he'll be around for five more years.

What does everyone think?

I am in the same boat as I stress about selecting a new jersey. I am thinking about going with Lidstrom but that is only because my last jersey was Stevie and it seems fitting to go from one great leader to the next.

I am in the same boat as I stress about selecting a new jersey. I am thinking about going with Lidstrom but that is only because my last jersey was Stevie and it seems fitting to go from one great leader to the next.

Yeah, you can't go wrong with that, but I just want to have something that every other person dosen't have.

I think Cleary and Holmstrum are both solid choices, personally i would get a cleary one. Franzens good too, but hes still young and might not finish his career with the wings. Holmstrum will, and possibly Cleary.

I'm not much help either. You can't go wrong with any of them, that's why I got Franzen and my friend Chris got Cleary. They're all solid winners, whether they finish their career here or not. Know why? All three are 100% HEART! And that's what's important.

Well after listening to that interview with Dan, it sure makes me want to get his jersey. Listening to him tell that story gives me chills and almost brings a tear to my eye.

Is there anyplace we can get one of those for less than $185? I'd prefer online but I will be at my folks' place in Saginaw at the end of the month.

www.sportsk.com

He said the RBK's are going to $300 for PLAIN next season

He's not too happy either

I think I'm going to spend my $125 on some shirts and hat unless someone can recommend somewhere down near Livonia area...

www.sportsk.com

He said the RBK's are going to $300 for PLAIN next season

He's not too happy either

I think I'm going to spend my $125 on some shirts and hat unless someone can recommend somewhere down near Livonia area...

Has anyone ever ordered from here?

Just curious as I am about to order... I saw the size chart, but I usually wear a large t-shirt, anyone else who wears the same size shirt as me and has a jersey, what size do you wear?