• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

StevieBoy

Where will the Cup visit?

Rate this topic

It was at Dick O Dows in Birmingham both last night and tonight with Cheli, Lids, Hank, Hudler and Homer... plus a few more that my sister probably forgot to tell me about.

Not to mention Hank brought his girlfriend.

it'll be making it's first trip to Newfoundland with a player whose actually won it (it's been here before for promotional stuff)...Cleary is going to take it to the Janeway Children's Hospital in St. John's and then bring it out to his hometown of Riverhead...it's going to be one of the biggest gatherings our province has ever seen...I can't wait!

I read in an interview a month or two ago that McCarty planned to bring it to Grand Rapids. He seemed pretty confident they would win.
sweet i hope so cus i live in grand rapids

Living in CA SUCKS!!! No one ever brings the cup here. (Ok, that's a lie. My best friend's nephew got his picture taken inside it a few hours after he was born). But, I doubt I will ever get to see it. Just another reason to move to good 'ole Detroit. Too bad my husband doesn't see things my way. (He's not a big fan of the feezing ass cold)

According to an interview with a Swedish newspaper Lidstrom, who had it overnight, drove his kids to school today and brought the cup with him to show to their classmates. With classical understatement, Lidstrom's comment was, "they seemed to appreciate it ." :)

I was about to say the same thing. As an MSU alum, I'd love to have a chance to visit Stanley if it's on campus! I work in downtown Lansing so it would be really nice if the cup paid a visit to the capitol building. Anyone recall if the cup has been in Lansing in past years? It seems somewhat appropriate to have it there, but maybe more so this year with Abdelkader. I'd like to get my picture taken with the cup while holding my playoff towel from game 2 against the Avs. ^_^

That would be awesome if he brought it to MSU.

Drew Miller took it there last year.

I work for the university, about a 5 minute walk from Munn Ice Arena. I could've easily went and saw it during my break, but I didn't hear about it till the next day.