• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

10 Minute Misconduct

Championship parade

Rate this topic

yeah being in the South I have no chance of seeing it unless someone posts it on youtube or even better in a torrent.....I want to see highlights of Hudler since he was supposed to be so pumped up!

Go Wings!

And thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out with some video!

I setup my DVR to record the Channel 4 broadcast but for some reason the station ran an infomercial instead so I am going to record the FSN rebroadcast tomorrow on my DVR, edit it to take out the commercials and throw it on to DVD. If somebody can explain to me how to get it from the DVD to make a torrent I am all ears.

Sadly Vlasiator, I don't really know much about torrents except how to download them, but i will be oh so thankful if you get it up.

It's tough being a hockey fan in Mexico :(

I dont think there are any videos of the actual parade here but there are some clip of some of th eplayers addressing th ecrowd here.. this link is to a clip of Cleary and Huds and there are links to some others in a little box to the left.. not sure if this helps anyone or if this is what anyone was looking for but some of them are interesting

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...hudler_let.html

Edited by GSBrooks13

I setup my DVR to record the Channel 4 broadcast but for some reason the station ran an infomercial instead so I am going to record the FSN rebroadcast tomorrow on my DVR, edit it to take out the commercials and throw it on to DVD. If somebody can explain to me how to get it from the DVD to make a torrent I am all ears.

All you have to do is D/L a program called "utorrent" , then choose to upload a file , add your file and it will convert to a torrent file ext. Go to PirateBay.org and post it there. Send us the URL. Easy

Thanks!!!!!

I just got home to watch the parade from my DVR on WDIV. When it came time to the end, was it just me or was the audio crap? It was crackling like crazy.

Nah, it's not just you. I was able to watch most of the broadcast on the 'Net from work and audio started going in/out for me for about a 5 - 10 minute stretch when the parade scene got to the stage area. What can ya do though, better than seeing/hearing nothing and for the most part we all got the gist of everything.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan