• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hallelujahlogic

ozzie

Rate this topic

i just wanted to let everyone know who wasn't at the parade or the rally, or who left immediately afterward that even after every other member of the red wings organisation was gone, ozzie stayed out for about an hour and a half and signed pretty much every single object placed in front of him, and took pictures w/anyone who wanted them.

it was about 95 degrees outside, and he probably could've been off somewhere, probably in some nice air conditioning w/everyone else. we wouldn't have loved him any less. but instead, he chose to hang out w/the fans, and i'm not even joking he talked to EVERYONE and signed EVERYTHING. it was really something.

so, here's to chris osgood! a great goaltender, and a great guy!

Chris is and has always been a class act. There are seriously NO words to describe how much I love him.

I just watched the parade from Channel 4 that I recorded and Ozzie was emotional! He was like "When we won it I didn't get too emotional, but now seeing everyone out here, I had to wipe away a few tears." :( Then he got interviewed about 5 minutes later and he was like "I wanted to tell all the fans something, but it was way too loud so I'm going to say it right now." Then he looks into the camera and says "Thanks to all of you who have stood by and supported me the past 15 years, I love you so much."

Yeah. That pretty much made me cry.

WE LOVE YOU, OZZIE!!!!

i just wanted to let everyone know who wasn't at the parade or the rally, or who left immediately afterward that even after every other member of the red wings organisation was gone, ozzie stayed out for about an hour and a half and signed pretty much every single object placed in front of him, and took pictures w/anyone who wanted them.

it was about 95 degrees outside, and he probably could've been off somewhere, probably in some nice air conditioning w/everyone else. we wouldn't have loved him any less. but instead, he chose to hang out w/the fans, and i'm not even joking he talked to EVERYONE and signed EVERYTHING. it was really something.

so, here's to chris osgood! a great goaltender, and a great guy!

i heard that he did that, and i think that it was so nice of him to do that for everyone. it was super hot out there and for him to do that shows a lot about the kind of guy he is. i went to the rally but left early and now i wish i would have stayed a little longer!

He also made a comment about hearing all the people in the crowd at the parade chanting his name and what it meant to him. Great guy.

Chris is and has always been a class act. There are seriously NO words to describe how much I love him.

I just watched the parade from Channel 4 that I recorded and Ozzie was emotional! He was like "When we won it I didn't get too emotional, but now seeing everyone out here, I had to wipe away a few tears." :( Then he got interviewed about 5 minutes later and he was like "I wanted to tell all the fans something, but it was way too loud so I'm going to say it right now." Then he looks into the camera and says "Thanks to all of you who have stood by and supported me the past 15 years, I love you so much."

WE LOVE YOU, OZZIE!!!!

That was a great moment!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozzie rules!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU, OZZIE!!!!

What a wonderful story Ozzie's been this season! I saw that clip on the live feed. Yes, at work, so I hope no one noticed. I don't really care if they did. :hehe:

He is awesome in so many ways, no one deserves recognition more than Chris does. He's earned every cheer and kudo, for sure.

Ozzie's a standup guy. He's been through hell to be a part of this team and deserves every good thing that comes to him. He has always seemed like the little guy that no matter how hard he tried, Detroit fans just really wouldn't accept them as their own. I hope this has changed their minds. Thanks Ozzie.

its funny, because you read in all these articles about how Ozzie said he loves Detroit, and loves playing for the city, but I kinda set that aside as something anyone would say, until today.

I was watching the live feed, and Ozzy almost broke into tears more than once expressing his love for the city and the fans. Then, to top it off, he is the only player to stay well after the parade and sign autographs for all the fans. This guy is a genuine professional, and in a sports world where money ranks supreme, and role models are few and far between, Ozzy has proven himself to me why he deserves all the success that comes his way.

All the Ozzy chants and praise couldnt happen to a better guy, and I look forward to having him the Winged Wheel for the rest of his career.

I saw that on the online feed. Even the newscasters mentioned it 4 or 5 times at each commercial break..

"and here's another shot of Chris Osgood still signing autographs..."

That was really cool to see especially knowing that everyone else had left already.

Like I said in my "dedications" post, he's one of the few players I would go to the mat for, regardless. He's such an amazing person. No wonder we all love him as much as we do and why we fight for him and defend him as much as we do. He deserves a lot more love and respect from the fans/media than he gets.

So a friend of mine just told me Ozzie came in with the Cup after the Parade to Cheli's Chili and told everyone that they aren't leaving till they take drink from the Cup. *As in fans, etc..*

HOW JEALOUS AM I?!

That's so amazing of him to do.

So a friend of mine just told me Ozzie came in with the Cup after the Parade to Cheli's Chili and told everyone that they aren't leaving till they take drink from the Cup. *As in fans, etc..*

HOW JEALOUS AM I?!

That's so amazing of him to do.

Oh what!? What I would give to drink from that thing.

WE LOVE YOU, OZZIE!!!!

I didn't see that. That means a ton to me. *tears*

He is BEYOND awesome! I can't imagine how he must've felt having the crowd chant "Ozzie, Ozzie" alllllll the way down the parade route - too cool! He knows we love him and it's nice to see him showing how much he loves it here.

Now I REALLY regret not staying after the rally though! <_<